KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
Before ctb I plan to wash my body very thoroughly, pee and take an enema so I don't piss and shit myself when I die and don't make their lives harder by scrubbing the floor. I also want my body to be cremated when I die, the last will of the dead. What do you think?

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Red Desert, silentnights56, Ksmиda and 9 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've thought about this before and I think I'll probably fast for a few days before ctb anyway because I'm planning on jumping and don't want any little accidents in my underpants due to extreme nervousness on the actual day of my jump.
I want to be shoved in an oven too and cooked when I'm dead meat.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Praestat_Mori, DT2007 and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've thought about this before and I think I'll probably fast for a few days before ctb anyway because I'm planning on jumping and don't want any little accidents in my underpants due to extreme nervousness on the actual day of my jump.
I want to be shoved in an oven too and cooked when I'm dead meat.
Same. I want to fast for a while befote ctb. I don't like the idea of leaving a gross mess behind when I die.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thewalkingdread, Adûnâi and 1 other person
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Agreed, I'd like the death to be clean as possible and the body to be cremated and turn into ashes asap

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and thewalkingdread
L

lalius

Oct 29, 2023
I purchased some plastic sheet to put between me and my bed to ease the cleaner's work

Reactions: zrh389, WAITING TO DIE, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I get it I guess. I personally want to create as much shock,pain,trauma,misery and such as I can. A bloody,shit,piss mess is just the icing on the cake. The world never gave 2 fucks about me or my feelings so enjoy fuckers.

• Hugs
Reactions: kittyswift and WAITING TO DIE
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
Creating a mess when I die is definitely something I want to avoid too for whoever find me's sake.
I'm also interested in cremation, my family knows that's how I want my body to be handled whenever the time comes. It's the most economical and I just find the idea of being buried unsettling.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
L

losing altitude

Nov 13, 2023
Some people might not feel comfortable but maybe get a pair of adult depends diaper to wear as a precaution. Laying a blue tarp down incase it's a while being found may help too. Turn the heat way way down or crank the AC too. Crack open a screened window or two and turn on the oven exhaust fan or bathroom exhaust.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and WAITING TO DIE
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
That is quite respectable of you. I also think that I will do the same, thank you for the idea.

worstgirl7716

worstgirl7716

"I'll roll along today."
Dec 2, 2023
that's a good idea, I didn't think about that. personally im trying to lose weight so that whatever paramedics or whoever takes my body away doesn't have to struggle as much because of how huge i am, but i didn't think about cleanliness