time2fly47

time2fly47

Cowboy
Nov 25, 2023
If your friends and family know you are / have been suicidal be careful sharing information with them. As much as they may love you / you think they love you they crave the power over you from a "psych ward" perspective. Aka …. "Friend A doesn't like you denying them from hanging out: they then threaten to call the cops and say you are suicidal again" just because you are over them.

C

chesterfield

Nov 23, 2023
If your friends and family know you are / have been suicidal be careful sharing information with them. As much as they may love you / you think they love you they crave the power over you from a "psych ward" perspective. Aka …. "Friend A doesn't like you denying them from hanging out: they then threaten to call the cops and say you are suicidal again" just because you are over them.
Two sides, one coin.
I made the experience that opening up to the right person but without talking about explicit CTB plans (important!) can help. It helped me, at least. But at the same time i have to look happy and act like everything is okay nowadays even though my thoughts circle around certain plans, that i wouldnt, ever, talk about, to anybody.