• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NoMoreMayo

Apr 3, 2024
Hello! Lurking on the forums for a while and this is my first post.

If you used sleeping pills, not necessarily an overdose, to pass out while holding a large exit bag open would your body wake you up when starved for oxygen?

Not sure if otc aids could keep the body unconscious long enough once the co2 builds up. Information on the matter also suggests taking too many would make a person more sick then sleepy and otc sleeping pills need to be taken in ludicrous quantities to be fatal on their own.

I'd prefer a H overdose if I am being honest but they don't typically sell it at the nearest Costco.

Has anyone considered this method? How effective would it be or is avenue more gamble then practical.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You won't pass out deeply enough for SI not to become a problem.

There is the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about way better methods there and here's some info about ODing:

Reactions: LunarLight
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Hello! Lurking on the forums for a while and this is my first post.

If you used sleeping pills, not necessarily an overdose, to pass out while holding a large exit bag open would your body wake you up when starved for oxygen?

Not sure if otc aids could keep the body unconscious long enough once the co2 builds up. Information on the matter also suggests taking too many would make a person more sick then sleepy and otc sleeping pills need to be taken in ludicrous quantities to be fatal on their own.

I'd prefer a H overdose if I am being honest but they don't typically sell it at the nearest Costco.

Has anyone considered this method? How effective would it be or is avenue more gamble then practical.
I'm curious if this method would work with choloform actually,when i use the bag method i usually use an old apple wire to tighten the base of the back to reduce the air flow could definitely be an idea

N

NoMoreMayo

Apr 3, 2024
I'm curious if this method would work with choloform actually,when i use the bag method i usually use an old apple wire to tighten the base of the back to reduce the air flow could definitely be an idea
Not familiar with Chloroform, iirc it takes minutes inhaling from a bag/cloth to lose consciousness but it might be deep enough.. No idea how to get some however, wonder if ketamine might due the trick.

You won't pass out deeply enough for SI not to become a problem.

There is the Suicide Resource Compilation....
Thanks for the links, unfortunately the better options are not very accessible in my country. SN/N is restricted and finding a large enough canister of inert gas is tricky, store bought ones will be mixed with air to avoid its use to CTB