• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
to clarify, you mean that SI will kick in while I'm conscious or unconscious?

if unconscious then I wasnt aware that the body can still untie knots at this point, I assumed this required conscious thinking. if that is the case then the only way this could work is if I tie some kind of knot that cannot be untied.
SI will absolutely kick in even in unconsciousness. I was unconscious for 20~ seconds, and was thought to be gone before I jolted upright and tore the bag off of my head (Exit Bag w/ helium method). I was completely blacked out and didn't even process what I had done until I came back to. It was like I wasn't even in control of my body. It was literally just doing what it had to to survive, it seemed.

You'd be amazed what the human body is capable of when threatened or put in a dangerous situation.

Reactions: Meditation guide
L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
I don't won't to give you precise info and how to but the only way for this to work would be to use chained handcuffs. I ain't gonna lie bits going to a painful way to die bit at least you won't remember it.