• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
What kinds of backup plans and precautions do you have, or what would you recommend?

(Sorry for the text dump:)
I've been wondering about this for a while, since the risk of failure is ever-present and in many cases rather high. For example, in the event of discovery how could one optimize their chances of successful CTB in the future, and minimize the severity of interventions or hospitalization? If you've been recently hospitalized, then perhaps any new purchases would be under increased scrutiny. So in that case would it perhaps be better to have materials for multiple CTB methods stored in secret (in your room or similar) before making attempts? But then perhaps they could be discovered during the period after the attempt. Then, is stuff like "hiding the intent to die during hanging by disguising the attempt as a BDSM-related accident" effective, or why not? Before then, perhaps moving to a different residence or even country would protect you against family intervention (or surveillance following the attempt) if applicable?

How to behave and what to do in the case of hospitalization or risk thereof hasn't been very clear to me, so I'm very curious about it. I've heard of cases where people assert they aren't suicidal for a long time, but then aren't believed, and are eventually coerced into saying they are suicidal or risk being detained for longer. Is there a strategy for being more convincing? What about successfully avoiding medication you don't want to take? Or before all that, is there any possibility of winning a trial so that you can avoid involuntary hospitalization? Or in contrast might it be better to move all your money to crypto or elsewhere so that you can't be siphoned of it by the medical and legal systems? I know some people were kept until their insurance ran out for instance. And on that note maybe it's good to ensure there isn't any, including for example from the government for having a job.

Or what if you have an encrypted system and law enforcement decides to investigate and demands a key. Suppose you don't want to give away the key since you're using this site (and maybe also obtaining CTB materials through the device), but at the same time don't want to lose your data to law enforcement. Perhaps doing a backup of the encrypted system through Tor, would provide a way for you to recover your data, without needing to surrender your key? But then it might be difficult to access the data without being noticed.

Last edited:
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
In my country, good luck with that! I recently discovered that I could most likely walk into a hospital with a gun pointed at my head saying I'm about to off myself and they'd just prescribe lots of antidepressives! Yesterday I told a doctor that if they (that clinic) can't help me, I will soon ctb. Her pretty relaxed reaction, "I didn't hear that!". In a way it's great, I was worried the state could somehow force me into those psych wards I see mentioned here a lot. In my case, being an adult without any close family who can force that to happen, the chances are basically close to none.

As for the other part, I live alone. I have several houses. I'm extremely independent and spend weeks not saying a word to anyone irl. No one will find me if I don't want to be found.

• Informative
Reactions: ASp4E
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
If you get brought into the ER on the basis of a suicide attempt, you can't really get out of being hospitalized and if you do it certainly isn't up to you. That's what I'm afraid of.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: ASp4E and Forveleth
infinitend

infinitend

Tudo é transitório
Apr 10, 2024
In my country, good luck with that! I recently discovered that I could most likely walk into a hospital with a gun pointed at my head saying I'm about to off myself and they'd just prescribe lots of antidepressives! Yesterday I told a doctor that if they (that clinic) can't help me, I will soon ctb. Her pretty relaxed reaction, "I didn't hear that!". In a way it's great, I was worried the state could somehow force me into those psych wards I see mentioned here a lot. In my case, being an adult without any close family who can force that to happen, the chances are basically close to none.

As for the other part, I live alone. I have several houses. I'm extremely independent and spend weeks not saying a word to anyone irl. No one will find me if I don't want to be found.
I could give a seat to a colleague here from SS who wants to leave the country hahaha help