• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

asiht

asiht

Oct 17, 2019
My primary idea is to jump off a bridge that is higher than the Golden Gate, however it's a 3 hour drive from here.
In the case that I need to escape on short notice, my backup plan is backpack full of rocks.

Here's the idea: Fill a backpack with weights or rocks. Put it on, and then use paracord to tie it to myself with knots that I can't undo (So I can't slip the backpack off when I start panicking underwater). There is a railroad bridge over a river near here. Exhale all the air from my lungs first, and then jump into the river. Drown?

Do we think this would hold me down and work? Also of note I am 320 pounds, so I may have extra buoyancy(?), but I feel like the rocks and the exhale would do the trick.

Thoughts?

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
If secured well and into a treacherous body of water it will probably work.
The issue is you need Greek hero level courage.
I'd suggest being on something like benzos and opiates and alcohol to help nerves and a promisingly horrific end, although you need to be functional enough to accomplish securing the pack and diving in. Also without attracting nearby saviors.

• Love
Reactions: Mayfly
asiht

asiht

Oct 17, 2019
800mg benadryl will probably do the trick with nerves / not caring. (I used to trip on this recreationally, so I already know what it does to me)
Also it'll be about 3am at a very secluded location where there's not even a chance of somebody being around.

Reactions: AMATERASU :-)
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Drugged or not, you've got more will than I if you can pull that off.
Whatever you choose, go in peace.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I have some free weights (that I haven't used since the deep state attacks). They're much more dense than rocks.

Jumping is so hard. I don't know how anyone does it.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
just gotta make sure the backpack is heavy enough to keep you down

especially if you've got a 3hr drive ahead of you before being able to ctb