• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I hurt my back last summer helping my dad move stone, I did something to a disc I think. The pain eventually went away but it's flared back up and it kills. I have homework to do and I don't know if I'll be able to do it, also suffocation sounds like a macabre way to die even though it should be peaceful, so I'm struggling with that. Also I need to be a let to use my car to pick up the F from a P.O. Box so fuck. Life sucks, I would 100% be allowed to use dignitas service if it they could feel the agony first hand that I endure daily. I wish doctors treating me could understand as well so they would stop gaslighting me and saying it's psychosomatic. Jesus Christ fuck the medical system. Just reading the Sackler family's emails(OxyContin) distributor makes me want to go insane. Bunch of rich snobs who are responsible for 10s of thousands of deaths and they get paid hundreds of millions and donate fine art and money to university's so they get the prestigious and pretentious title of being a philanthropist.
Just fuck my shit up

• Hugs
Reactions: HGL91