• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone will remember me as I've been inactive for a while but I attempted to CTB like 2-3 weeks ago by ODing on OTC sleeping pills. Unfortunately I was found and taken to a hospital and somehow I survived?? My body digested 3000mg of DXM and survived with no damage somehow.

I'm trying to flip this into a "higher power" sort of experience bcus according to all the doctors and ppl I spoke to at the psych ward I should've gotten serious kidney problems and or died but I got out unscathed.

Life gets better, and then it doesnt, and then it does again. It's a never ending cycle of ups and downs but by god are the lows low right now.

If i was to attempt to CTB again would it be a waste for me? I had my ticket and I survived somehow so it feels almost counterintuative to try again.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hey, welcome back! Of course we remember you! A lot of us were sad we thought you were gone. Good to see you back and good to see you didn't sustain damage. Hope it gets better for you, whatever you decide on.

• Love
Reactions: lament.