Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I´ll soon hang myself by full suspension. I did it before but was saved after passing out. As I want to be a female I´m going to hang in my favourite clothes, Leggings. The last time I hanged and was saved I had angel lust and was ashamed cause of it, when I woke up (after being saved). I know it´s mainly cause the blood has to go anywhere and maybe also a bit cause I like the feeling of my leggings. Is there a way to avoif angel lust? I don´t want to found hanging detah in my noose, wearing leggings, having a post mortal errection

Reactions: limone
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I´ll soon hang myself by full suspension. I did it before but was saved after passing out. As I want to be a female I´m going to hang in my favourite clothes, Leggings. The last time I hanged and was saved I had angel lust and was ashamed cause of it, when I woke up (after being saved). I know it´s mainly cause the blood has to go anywhere and maybe also a bit cause I like the feeling of my leggings. Is there a way to avoif angel lust? I don´t want to found hanging detah in my noose, wearing leggings, having a post mortal errection
Angel lust is post-mortal 'erection" due to accumulation of blood in the lowest parts of the body (feet and hands get swollen too). It happens always when male body is left hanging for few hours. Another issue is erection resulting from hypoxia, sometimes associated with leakage... It's well described phenomenon in forensic books, happens involuntary and you can do nothing about it.

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Perhaps a chastity cage could help contain it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Honigwaffel and martha
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I got it short before I passed out, maybe because ofthe same mechanism as in autoertic asphyxiation

An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
Please describe your sensations of full suspension. Where did you place your noose? How long did it take? Any kind of pain? Have you tried partial or went for full just right away?

Excuse me if i'm being impolite with my questions.

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I got it short before I passed out, maybe because ofthe same mechanism as in autoertic asphyxiation
Surely it was related to hypoxia (low oxygen supply) and is not rare finding during autopsies. I suppose nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Cevapcici
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I placed the knot above the adam´s aplle at the back of the neck, it seems it only took a few seconds, it only felt dizzy, like a dream, but I also felt this "last erection". I didn´t fell pain. It was full suspension from a tree but I was watched and taken out of my noose after I passed out

Reactions: An hero of our time and limone
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Put some rubber bands around your dick

Reactions: Partial-Elf and Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
That´s a good idea, thanks IronTusk

Reactions: Partial-Elf, NoOneKnows, limone and 1 other person
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Hanging is the best way to go when done properly. However I failed full suspension because of too long rope. Finally I strangled on my tiptoes and was feeling this strange angel lust...it subsided later though.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Maybe it´s also a mechanism to make the hanging death "comfortabler"

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
So you think I should not be ashamed for it, just accept it, cause it´s common?

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
So you think I should not be ashamed for it, just accept it, cause it´s common?
Nothing to be ashamed, it happens often as a kind of reflex. It happened to me as well and I know about it only because my hanging attempt was complete disaster. You won't know about it if you don't fail.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
That´s true. Hope nobody would laugh about it

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I don't think so. It might be noticed by autopsy technicians but they have seen it not once

Reactions: Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Thanks that makes it a bit better for me

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
The most important is to prepare well, not like me, in order not to fail. And you can wear whatever you wish for your last journey.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I´ll wear what I wish

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I will go barefoot

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I will also hang barefoot cause I think shoes are uncomfortable while doing "the last dance"

Reactions: Ivenocare and limone
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
They just fall down with full suspension with exception of high boots or similar. But I just want to leave as I entered this world.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Not to be insensitive but some say that death is the ultimate orgasm.

lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
I'd say just do a pre-suicide wank, one for the road. :Lol! If the hatch has already been emptied then there will necessarily be less pessure "built up" if you will. But as far as the erection is concerned, believe me the nicest thing you could do is provide the person who has to deal with your body with some much needed comedic relief.