• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
Curious how many people using this forum have ASD or any other diagnosed neurodiversity?
I would guess it's a higher proportion of people than whatever the average across populations in our countries might be.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I have Asperger's aka autism level 1, ADHD and social anxiety

Reactions: needsomeoptions
needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
It's interesting some of you have been diagnosed I'm guessing for a while? Everyone in my life seems to think that now I 'know' what my problem is (recent diagnosis) it's fixed. But it actually just makes the world seem even more confusing and more like I'm not able to make it work for me.
I don't have the diagnosis yet, might be autistic though.
Do you think you'll get a diagnosis?

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I do have Autism. I know that in my case I'm certainly not meant to exist in this cruel, dreadful world, not that I could ever wish to exist here anyway.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I have Aspergers/autism anxiety depression and undiagnosed ocd šŸ˜„

I wish that I had friends with autism.. but I don't have any and never have .. not even non autistics:(

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
I also think I have OCD but my therapist said it's what my autistic brain does to stay safe.
Yes I would like to meet more autistic people. I think the friends I have are all allistic.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
My therapist suspects that I more than likely am. Just no time to get tested, so I'm just working with the symptoms we know of.

D

DeadKennedy

Mar 30, 2024
got diagnosed when i was 18 months(level 2 i think?). not sure if i have autism anymore, i act "more neurotypical" than when i was a kid, i even had my doctor offer to remove it from my record during a check up bc it didnt seem right. i definitely had it as a kid but ive gotten over the sensory issues(until recently) and do fine socially. now that my mental health has gotten worse though i get more overwhelmed by sensory and social things so maybe i was just really good at subconsciously masking until now.