• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The end !

The end !

Jan 11, 2021
Regardless of what your thoughts say or the world says ,

All you feelings are vaild and reasonable

your sadness/anxiety/lonliness are all valid because world is unfair , uncaring , brutal , competitive , indifferent !!
World is utter Garbage and Shithole ❤

E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
So true... I hope for the day when someone is finally pushing the red button, humanity is like a cancer on this planet. Lets end it with a big bang rather than a whimper - a bleak future awaits us anyway, full of oppression and tyranny.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Life simply is not a "good thing" (and never can be)...

Because chemical molecules can form literally into "machines" and evolution — completely explains the origins, development, and nature of life.

Life never had...
  1. a good intention/mind/"god" that started it (only blind, physical forces that lack any capacity to care whatsoever about it);
  2. a good reason/purpose for continuing (endlessly consuming other life and making babies/copies that do the same);
  3. a good reason/purpose/goal it was striving for (developing the technology so someone can have an orgasm that lasts a billion years... oh yeah that finally makes all the suffering and death of the 20-trillion-trillion sentient beings that have ever existed "worth it"... yeah... right).
No, life is not a "good thing"... it's a hell. And, the best thing would be to shut it all off, ASAP (before even more harm is perpetuated).

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
chuck norris thumbs up GIF

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
The truth is that most people don't care about weaklings and if you happen to end up as one then you're better off dead. Most won't admit it, perhaps even to themselves, but some have admitted it. They're fine for example, with euthanizing yellow vests in France. So let's go. Start up the suicide booths. They think they're naturally superior and that IQ and high functioning personalities are what make someone's life valuable...can anyone really disagree? I don't know. But I know that's the environment I come from and since I was neglected by to losers and the natural genetics they transmitted to me were not enough to enable me to overcome the loseritis they infected me with I really should just die.

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Life simply is not a "good thing" (and never can be)...

Because chemical molecules can form literally into "machines" and evolution — completely explains the origins, development, and nature of life.

Life never had...
  1. a good intention/mind/"god" that started it (only blind, physical forces that lack any capacity to care whatsoever about it);
  2. a good reason/purpose for continuing (endlessly consuming other life and making babies/copies that do the same);
  3. a good reason/purpose/goal it was striving for (developing the technology so someone can have an orgasm that lasts a billion years... oh yeah that finally makes all the suffering and death of the 20-trillion-trillion sentient beings that have ever existed "worth it"... yeah... right).
No, life is not a "good thing"... it's a hell. And, the best thing would be to shut it all off, ASAP (before even more harm is perpetuated).

mom curious then why you didn't leave yet?

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience