• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BPDprisoner

BPDprisoner

Jul 4, 2018
Cleaned my room and now just have to write a note for my family. Then i will do factory resets on all my phones and tablets, and get my set up ready.

I can make my vision almost go black pressing on my carotid arteries...im going to use 2 or 3 scarfs on my inside doorknob of my closet, over the door, and give it a test. Once i know it will work i will take a couple xanax if i need to calm down.

Ive been trying to fight my suicidal thoughts for 8 years now, and in the past 3 years ive decided it is inevitable, but never get around to doing it. The fact i actually cleaned my stuff and got everything organized, and am now going to work on this note, and im not freaking out, makes me think the xanax may not even be necessary. We'll see though.

Any suggestions, take the xanax anyways? I know it won't help with dying. Worry ill fall asleep before i do it though (no tolerance anymorw, have been stockpiling for no good reason)

Reactions: uxorious, dano6533, Romanov1947 and 1 other person
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Have you tried this before?

Reactions: dano6533
BPDprisoner

BPDprisoner

Jul 4, 2018
Have you tried this before?

Not this method. I've attempted twice with heroin 2 years ago but was narcanned both times, orherwise i would be gone...and no longer have any way to get some.

Reactions: dano6533
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
It's really difficult to complete suicide by partial hanging, your survival instinct will kick in.
I think people who complete suicide by partial hanging have tried it a few times or maybe just have a strong will to go through with it.
I've tried a few times partial hanging, and I realize that for me to complete it, I have to go full suspension.

Reactions: dano6533 and soundwave
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Good luck. This method isn't easy.

Reactions: dano6533, soundwave and Nihilistnow
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Best of luck. Partial suspension is hit and miss. if you manage to close the carotids and jugulars, you will fall unconscious within 10 to 15 seconds and the rest is history. In any case, I hope you find peace.

Reactions: dano6533, soundwave, Nihilistnow and 1 other person
Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
Good luck. I hope you find your peace

Reactions: dano6533, soundwave and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Good luck

shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
Cleaned my room and now just have to write a note for my family. Then i will do factory resets on all my phones and tablets, and get my set up ready.

I can make my vision almost go black pressing on my carotid arteries...im going to use 2 or 3 scarfs on my inside doorknob of my closet, over the door, and give it a test. Once i know it will work i will take a couple xanax if i need to calm down.

Ive been trying to fight my suicidal thoughts for 8 years now, and in the past 3 years ive decided it is inevitable, but never get around to doing it. The fact i actually cleaned my stuff and got everything organized, and am now going to work on this note, and im not freaking out, makes me think the xanax may not even be necessary. We'll see though.

Any suggestions, take the xanax anyways? I know it won't help with dying. Worry ill fall asleep before i do it though (no tolerance anymorw, have been stockpiling for no good reason)
Good luck. Hope you find peace.

Reactions: dano6533, soundwave, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
good luck

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Good luck, hope you manage to pull through it...

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I hope you have a peaceful exit.

Reactions: dano6533, Azure, soundwave and 1 other person
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I attempted partial hanging a few times and I had planned to go full suspension a couple of times also, not an easy thing to go through. I did realize that I have some loose ends I need to take care of before I exit, but I will try hanging as soon as I get those things done hopefully by the end of next week.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Best of luck and a peaceful journey.

Reactions: dano6533, Lara Francis and soundwave