• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BPDprisoner

BPDprisoner

Jul 4, 2018
Cleaned my room and now just have to write a note for my family. Then i will do factory resets on all my phones and tablets, and get my set up ready.

I can make my vision almost go black pressing on my carotid arteries...im going to use 2 or 3 scarfs on my inside doorknob of my closet, over the door, and give it a test. Once i know it will work i will take a couple xanax if i need to calm down.

Ive been trying to fight my suicidal thoughts for 8 years now, and in the past 3 years ive decided it is inevitable, but never get around to doing it. The fact i actually cleaned my stuff and got everything organized, and am now going to work on this note, and im not freaking out, makes me think the xanax may not even be necessary. We'll see though.

Any suggestions, take the xanax anyways? I know it won't help with dying. Worry ill fall asleep before i do it though (no tolerance anymorw, have been stockpiling for no good reason)

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
It's really difficult to complete suicide by partial hanging, your survival instinct will kick in.
I think people who complete suicide by partial hanging have tried it a few times or maybe just have a strong will to go through with it.
I've tried a few times partial hanging, and I realize that for me to complete it, I have to go full suspension.

shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
Cleaned my room and now just have to write a note for my family. Then i will do factory resets on all my phones and tablets, and get my set up ready.

I can make my vision almost go black pressing on my carotid arteries...im going to use 2 or 3 scarfs on my inside doorknob of my closet, over the door, and give it a test. Once i know it will work i will take a couple xanax if i need to calm down.

Ive been trying to fight my suicidal thoughts for 8 years now, and in the past 3 years ive decided it is inevitable, but never get around to doing it. The fact i actually cleaned my stuff and got everything organized, and am now going to work on this note, and im not freaking out, makes me think the xanax may not even be necessary. We'll see though.

Any suggestions, take the xanax anyways? I know it won't help with dying. Worry ill fall asleep before i do it though (no tolerance anymorw, have been stockpiling for no good reason)
Good luck. Hope you find peace.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I attempted partial hanging a few times and I had planned to go full suspension a couple of times also, not an easy thing to go through. I did realize that I have some loose ends I need to take care of before I exit, but I will try hanging as soon as I get those things done hopefully by the end of next week.