• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lifewillprevail

Oct 11, 2023
Sports have been the highlight of my life. I play a very physical sport (Rugby) and has been something that I've dedicated my life to for as long as I can remember. The sense of accomplishment after winning a game after all the strenuous training and whatnot is something that's been keeping me going. I'm curious to see what sports you guys play and enjoy!

Reactions: Green Destiny, Praestat_Mori, F&Inside and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
baseball/softball and volleyball are my personal favorites although I've tried more than a few sports

I would really like to play them in my free time again for fun or just to create a group of friends

or just get into archery again if I can't find any local groups for those sports

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
I only go out to run and do typical exercises, I never played any game, well when I was a kid maybe.I usually do exercise because if I didn't do it when I woke up, I would feel like I had no strength to do anything and I would be a human wreck.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I had to flick this to feel good about myself haha.

I don't think most people can go wrong with swimming, or any water activities, although now I would be mindful of the cleanliness of the pool.
I always enjoyed weight lifting, boxing, but when you lose the will to live you seem to have to ease back slow or you feel fucked.

I reckon suffering can aid us, when your fed scraps, and treated with conditional love, I do think it can effect some.of us positively I seem to be built different although I have suffered alot of health issues I would say we're a build up of buried traumas and emotions so the doctors didn't know what to do when I walked in with considered a very low blood ... Hemoglobin was 60 and I was still walking around after collapsing when blood started gushing from me, until the doctor sent me to hospital.

• Love
Reactions: lifewillprevail
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
I haven't played any sports (other than running for exercise) since I was a kid. Even then it felt more like my parents' thing rather than something I really wanted to do. Played soccer and basketball when I was very little and was terrible at both. From ages 10 to 13 I did swimming, which I was okay at, however it was excruciating to have to look at my body that much as a trans girl going through wrong gender puberty. (As a matter of fact, the argument I had with my parents about quitting was how I learned what being trans was and accepted myself as such.) Since then I've only done creative stuff, namely music composition and game design, and have no desire to play any sports. Despite that, I do really like to watch them. I support all my local teams in Indianapolis, but especially the Fuel (ECHL hockey) and Indy Eleven (USL-C soccer).

Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
Social anxiety ruined sports for me. I was involved in a lot of organized sports as a kid but I probably enjoyed American football the most. During gym class I would refuse to participate even though I wished I could.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I fence, the sword fighting sport, don't know why it's called fencing, always joked about two fence builders decided to kill each other one day and that's how it got the name. I'm still involved in it, I'm far from athlete level though, and self hate and other mental stuff prevents me from giving my best, but, I keep at it.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I fence, the sword fighting sport, don't know why it's called fencing, always joked about two fence builders decided to kill each other one day and that's how it got the name. I'm still involved in it, I'm far from athlete level though, and self hate and other mental stuff prevents me from giving my best, but, I keep at it.
Competing for hold on the marketplace.

Reactions: Scythe
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i used to be a dancer. it's a good social activity and it's so fun, but i was always an outcast. these days i mainly just do home workouts and stretches to keep my flexibility and try to stay active. but i'd love to have the opportunity to dance again, i miss it so much.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
When I was in elementary school, I loved athletics, especially sprinting races.
I remember that when I was 13 years old, my sports teacher was looking for students to participate in athletics.
One day, he conducted tests with all my classmates to see who could participate, and it turned out that I was the fastest in the school. Therefore, the teacher chose me to participate in the competition.

During those days, I was training for the competition and was very excited to participate. But it all turned out to be an illusion...

Days before the competition, they asked us for some documents like birth certificates to register, but it turned out that only children of a certain age group (11-12) could participate, and I was just a year older (13). While I already knew this fact, I lied to the teacher because I wanted to participate, but in the end, they disqualified me from the competition due to my age.

What a silly requirement...

What's wrong with age? Does being older make you faster? Would my grandpa be faster than me just because he's older?💀

In the end, I was disappointed and lost interest in athletics. Moreover, those teachers were complete fools, especially the sports teacher, because he was always drunk and insulted all the students.

At least my best friend participated on my behalf and won a silver medal...

• Love
Reactions: real human being
thebelljar

thebelljar

sylvia plath's digital diary
Apr 15, 2023
i play varsity softball and tennis this year ! they're both spring sports so i'm settling for clubs as of rn lol,, i also rly enjoy ballet although it's not a sport- i quit last year when things got rly bad for me but i'd been dancing for about 9 years before that.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I'm not a real athlete but I do enjoy tossing frisbees in the woods (disc golf). Here I am tracking a shot down the fairway.

AJeFlvK.jpg

Reactions: cosifantutti
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I was a good footballer (soccer player) and a reasonable runner when I was younger. Come to think of it , they were the only things I've ever been good at.....

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I've always been obsessed with the Sport Ice Hockey. Grew up watching the Colorado Avalanche with guy's like Sakic, Forsberg and Roy. Loved it so much I started playing roller hockey in Elementary to Middle School. Problem was buying the equipment for hockey is very expensive and I suffered some serious concussions while playing so I had to stop playing. But I still love the game very much and still watch it to this day.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I do distance running from time to time. It's one of the things am talented at but I have like zero interest in it. I very much enjoy gaming more.