• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and depression. But honestly, I don't see what the hype of living is. I would gladly trade it for death. I hope for nothingness after death.

when you don't have any future.

when life is pretty much over anyway.

when you have nothing to live for.

and when life is more suffering the anything else.

The dead:

Don't feel any pain.
Don't feel fear, agony or grief.
Cannot be tortured.
Cannot be killed

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
When the individual has concluded that being dead is better than being alive.

In my case, being dead is better than being alive because I feel like me and death fit as perfectly as an enzyme-substrate complex. However, I can't really say the same for life as it feels like life just isn't meant for me at all. There isn't anything in life that I ever wanted to do and there never will be. I was born against my consent and there just isn't anything in life that I want for live for

Because we were born against our will and were forced into this world, I believe that a peaceful death should be a human right and that, if the individual says that they don't want to live life, then they should be allowed a peaceful death. If somebody says that they lived long enough, then they lived long enough