Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
It is. I looked at it five times today.

Did you notice the plum?
I'll maybe add a few things more when I can be arsed.
The jester is the humour on here and he's holding some threads.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
❤️ Looking at this makes me feel like I'm a part of/included in something, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Thank you.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, waived and 15 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I'll maybe add a few things more when I can be arsed.
The jester is the humour on here and he's holding some threads.

So clever. The jester meminds me of Ashpac, clever to put with Threads since they are both former moderators.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 6 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
❤️ Looking at this makes me feel like I'm a part of/included in something, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Thank you.

It does, doesn't it? I love you on the bench. You got a good seat.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 6 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I actually teared up a bit, I'm such a nerd lol. :blarg:

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 7 others
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
:pfff:

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 4 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Wow. Just... Wow.

I should come over here to OffTopic more often. I'm sure there are references that are going over my head because I'm usually over in Materials&Methods.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 5 others
Cold

Cold

Earthbound
Aug 27, 2018
Wowzers!

This is beautiful. So many different people and their stories in there. I want this printed and put in my living room so I can remember this forum and everyone who is/have been/will be a part of it for as long as I live.

Well done! :)

Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Wow I am genuinely shocked to see myself (or I guess my motif?) off to the left. Like an SS version of the Sgt. Pepper album cover. Thank you for making this, Mr. Fox. :)

It's artistic, surreal, and like a puzzle too.
*skulks away back into the snow*

Last edited:
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Wow. Just... Wow.

I should come over here to OffTopic more often. I'm sure there are references that are going over my head because I'm usually over in Materials&Methods.
Sorry for this daft question but you are the presumed horse right? Just trying to know my fellow SS animal themed users.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Sorry for this daft question but you are the presumed horse right? Just trying to know my fellow SS animal themed users.
I'm not certain; you'd have to ask the Fox to be sure. I would be flattered to think so, but there are many here on the forum whose UNs or themes I don't know, so for all I know there's another horse. I know there is another user who identifies with a horse, not obviously unless you're chanced across a couple specific posts, so I'm happy to share.

Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
I'm not certain; you'd have to ask the Fox to be sure. I would be flattered to think so, but there are many here on the forum whose UNs or themes I don't know, so for all I know there's another horse. I know there is another user who identifies with a horse, not obviously unless you're chanced across a couple specific posts, so I'm happy to share.
I haven't seen other horses here but have seen quite a few cats and lions. Thanks :)

iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
I said I was doing a Photoshop of The Bus Stop, it's taken me a while to finish, if it ever is finished! I tried to represent all people, but that is most likely an impossible task or would take an eternity. Apologies if you feel I've missed you out, it is not my intention. This is the raw product, I might add some filters at some point.
Alternatively you can mess about with it as much as you want, it would be interesting to see any additions and variations.
If anyone wants to pm me a particular item or picture they would like included I will do my best to put it in.

View attachment 5318
Omg do I see a painted rock?! This is fabulous! Holy cow! I love it. So creative. Very well done.

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Omg do I see a painted rock?! This is fabulous! Holy cow! I love it. So creative. Very well done.

It took some time for my old lady eyes to notice every detail, but that's definitely You. :) Being relatively new I don't recognise everyone, but I appreciate the creativity in those whom I do. As someone else said, I want to print it out and put it on my wall.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeadGoddess and 6 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
It took some time for my old lady eyes to notice every detail, but that's definitely You. :) Being relatively new I don't recognise everyone, but I appreciate the creativity in those whom I do. As someone else said, I want to print it out and put it on my wall.
It's amazing! I am completely in awe!

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

Bloody don't! You made me well up!

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
It is indeed @TiredHorse, you deserved a nod mate.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I just want this as wallpaper for the SS site basically

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
And maybe a large poster for my wall

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 4 others
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Oh neato, I am also in it!

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I love it, made me emotional. Bravo Fox, bravo!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I added some more elements today and took on board @agreement suggestion for the lurkers.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993, SiArc and 10 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
A bond with people I never thought was possible just a little while ago. Nice work.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
I have come back to this picture a dozen times or more...I keep seeing more stuff I missed. Amazing.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
It is. I looked at it five times today.

Did you notice the plum?

Yes! But only after you mentioned it as am complete ignoramus :-)
I thought "hey ho, Johnny fox has put himself with an attractive lady"

Last edited:
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I wasn't going to upload this until I was satisfied it's finished, but if it takes anyone's mind off other things that can't be a bad thing. It has more additions than the previous. CTB 1

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993, Tara2018 and 19 others