• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shinigami_1992

Jun 16, 2024
Do you know how they qualify ppl? Costs? Wait time?

Is for physical severe disabilities, psychiatric and physical injuries sustained due to caused by nhs medical negligence, ongoing violent abuse by NHS mental health services(violence, threats, physical assaults, legal records falsification, aggravated, agitated staff disrespecting you, false diagnoses, endless harassment and forcible appointments, consent abuse), permanent body disfigurement caused by NHS(damaged appearance due to wrong medication given) and for chronic, extreme physical pain 20/10 present for past 13+ years

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
hematomatema

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
To be qualified for assisted suicide (e.g Dignitas), you need a full book of attempts to better yourself. Numerous visits to psychiatrists, doctors, therapists, etc., every medication possible (or just short of it), a clearly chronic condition or conditions, an awful quality of life that can't be considered liveable, and all of this while multiple doctors in the country where the organisation is located (Switzerland or the Netherlands, I think?) check over the details, make sure absolutely everything is correct, and if there's even a sliver of a doubt that you are curable or you can have anywhere near a happy life despite your conditions, then they'll reject the application. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they could reject based on vibes.

Suffice to say, you need to have it bad to qualify. I doubt most, if any, user of SaSu would qualify, since most of us are young-ish adults too. You're better off using a typical self-administered method, especially since the process, even if you do qualify, takes years.

• Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and shinigami_1992