• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
Poll after poll shows a supermajority of USA citizens are pro-choice ( as relates to the right to die via Dignity); yet both the appointed and elected politicians, all of whom are employees of We the People, refuse to act on those polls! ( by introducing bills). Have you ever asked any mayor, state rep or US Senator or Senatrix for their stance on the subject?

• Hmph!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Poll after poll shows a supermajority of USA citizens are pro-choice ( as relates to the right to die via Dignity); yet both the appointed and elected politicians, all of whom are employees of We the People, refuse to act on those polls! ( by introducing bills). Have you ever asked any mayor, state rep or US Senator or Senatrix for their stance on the subject?

I haven't asked any representative or senator. I don't want to send up any red flags. Also the pro-lifers have a stranglehold on the government.

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Why bother to ask it's not like they really work for the people but more for themselves. They get paid to do absolutely nothing that betters the lives of people. All they do is take money from corporations and leverage things that put them in a better position to make more money and take take take. Selfish assholes.