• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Life in captivity must be an endless horror, especially for a strong, independent animal like a tiger. Asim killed Melati the moment he entered her cage, after ten days of positive interaction through the fence. I don't believe this was a kill of aggression. Asim means Protector; did he really murder Melati or was he protecting her from a continued life of captive breeding, in the only way he could?

• Love
Reactions: Soul, TheDevilsAngel and 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'd like to see the faces of breeding program executors when things went not the way they planned...
Or maybe Melati just said "no".
I doubt male tiger knew what does his name means for humans.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Bagger
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'd like to see the faces of breeding program executors when things went not the way they planned...
Or maybe Melati just said "no".
I doubt male tiger knew what does his name means for humans.
Cats know their names they just pretend not to. ;)
Ten days of positive interaction, the breeders would not have put them together if they did not seem sympatico. I don't think she rejected him, and his reputation was for being very affectionate. I think they spent those ten days planning it.
She was like:
"we won't have much time, you have to clamp down on my throat as soon as they open the gate. be ready."
And he was all:
"I got this. soon you will have peace."

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Cats know their names they just pretend not to. ;)
Ten days of positive interaction, the breeders would not have put them together if they did not seem sympatico. I don't think she rejected him, and his reputation was for being very affectionate. I think they spent those ten days planning it.
She was like:
"we won't have much time, you have to clamp down on my throat as soon as they open the gate. be ready."
And he was all:
"I got this. soon you will have peace."

This reminded me of a guy playing off pre-recorded meowing in front of another cat who responded in a violent outburst by jumping at the face of "the offender". Recording might sound like: "fellow cats, help! release me from these human torturers!"

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot