• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
Anyone feel the same?

You get pulled along the vortex of what other people begin to expect of you, swarmed by thoughts of when will this be over, when can I be free? Looking for momentary pleasures or looking to the future for when things will be better if.. you have this or that, or if this or that were gone. People say you have to work, earn status, fill the voids in yourself that you believe to have because of other peoples judgements of you. Nothing is complete until you attain.

All you ever wanted was to play.

How do things seem to get worse and worse as time goes by? Even if you attain things you thought would solve the endless pile of problems thrusted onto you. Human life was only ever meant to live, eat, sleep. Open and free. Nothing more is required. In comparison to us animals live a less slave like life. We are slaves to the hallucinations in our mind of desires we never really wanted. The stories we all tell ourselves about how life is. When do we get to the end? When do we go back to the simple times when life was easier, when life wasnt as limited? The more we gain the more we imprison ourselves.

This is how I feel idk if anyone else does, let me know your thoughts.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Most people are like that but, in my case, I always wished to be dead. I wished to be dead during childhood and during adulthood too. When I was a child, I knew that adulthood wasn't all glorified as people were making it sound like. I knew that it was miserable and indeed it is. Though my childhood wasn't the best either and, whilst I find my childhood better than adulthood, I still can't say that I was happy during my childhood as I wasn't. I was just merely less worse off.

I wanted to never have been and I still do

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Yes I agree, and this is most likely due to poor parenting. If a teenager wishes they were a child it's because that teenager was raised wrong and is not prepared for the difficulties of being a teenager. Same with adults, they only yearn for a simpler time if they aren't prepared for the challenges of adulthood.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I very much relate to this, as a small child I couldn't wait to be a teenager and then an adult, but as a teenager I wanted to be a kid again, and now as an adult I'm longing for my childhood, and sometimes I long for my adolescent years too...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Nah I don't wish to be a teenager, I had way less freedom to drive around wherever I please and now I'm making money that would make my teenage self envious (more than $100). Plus I wouldn't even be allowed to use this site!

I'd rather just be an adult who has all of his needs met without having to try very hard at all.

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
Yes I agree, and this is most likely due to poor parenting. If a teenager wishes they were a child it's because that teenager was raised wrong and is not prepared for the difficulties of being a teenager. Same with adults, they only yearn for a simpler time if they aren't prepared for the challenges of adulthood.
Yeah mine did the amount of parenting required to train a dog and thats about it

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It reminds me of a quote i read, i cant find it anymore but it went along the lines of something like:
"You spend your time figuring out stuff, and by the time you do, you're too old to actually get something out of it"
Totally understand where you're coming from, though. It's ironic, funny and depressing as shit at the same time.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
There are two main types of happiness in neuroscience - momentary happiness and memory happiness.
Wdym? Is momentary happiness like instant gratification? Memory happiness is like nostalgia right?

Personally, I've never wanted to be an adult. I never thought that I would even live until adulthood tbh, I always thought that I would die before I reached it. Now that I'm an adult, I wish to be a cat.

Last edited: