gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I am single and lonely but my loneliness doesn't really have to do with being single. Up until the middle of last month I was in a relationship and I was still lonely.

• Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens, Ame, grungeCat and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I am too :((
I don't have any friends, let alone a girlfriend. It aches my soul all the time. Being rejected from social interactions brings a lot of stress to my life. Opiods used to be a great substitute of girlfriend but I can't buy these anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Computer Blue, NodusTollens, MrBlue and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Loneliness just seems like the mind's way of trying to get you to procreate.
Loneliness of that variety, yes.
Clap Yes GIF

Reactions: NodusTollens, grungeCat and Dr Iron Arc
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
always

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens, MrBlue, grungeCat and 2 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
For me it's selfmade loneliness most of the time. I feel like I have the inability to connect to people on a deeper level and at times not the mental strength to keep up a "friendship". Sometimes I feel sad about it other times just numb.
I don't know if that will ever change or if I can ever truly connect. I've definitely made some progress (ever since being here) and opened up more... but my own issues seem to hinder me time and time again.
I need to learn to accept the way I am I suppose when it comes to friendships - and definitely want to work on finding "the right ones" (who understand me).
I had a lot of good romantic relationships though (weirdly enough).
Hi Stygal, l'm always happy to talk without judging about anything you want to at anytime, l'm not after anything,just willing to be a Sounding board if it helps in any way :-)

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm single but don't feel lonely.
I'm just not ready for being in a relationship yet.
First, I gotta keep on working on myself. You know, kicking my depression and bipolar disorder's asses, exercising, working, studying, being more healthy, not drinking alcohol, etc.
For the time being, I'm actually doing a good job! I might have a girlfriend when I least expect it to happen!

Reactions: NodusTollens, Ashley_1988 and GenesAndEnvironment
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I'm married and lonely. I have a spouse who loves me dearly but will never understand or connect with me the way I need him to.

I can relate to this. my wife loves me to death and will walk a mile for me. I just wish I can talk about Suicide with her like I do on SS without her crying. My suicidal thoughts has engulfed my life and I feel like it's better off if we separate at this point. What's the point of continuing this Charade when I'll hurt her either way by Separation or the eventuality of my CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: sorella santini and NodusTollens
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Single but not lonely

Reactions: NodusTollens, Lmd and ClairyFairy
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Yes I am
I can relate to this. my wife loves me to death and will walk a mile for me. I just wish I can talk about Suicide with her like I do on SS without her crying. My suicidal thoughts has engulfed my life and I feel like it's better off if we separate at this point. What's the point of continuing this Charade when I'll hurt her either way by Separation or the eventuality of my CTB.
That's depression talking. Don't make a life changing decision when you're suicidal, please. Have you spoke to a dr? I'm quite open about my thoughts of killing myself but someone just ran me through the ringer so I feel like I'm going back into my shell and start planning. Some idiot family worker's boss said the police came and seized substances from my property during a meeting in front of my kids schools made it sound like a meth raid. I was like no it was sn don't make me sound like that.....it was horrible, I feel devastated I'm playing the meeting on a loop in my head and I feel terrible. I wish I hadn't voluntarily with no moral or legal obligation handed over in good faith my sn now. This is the worst

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Always have been, always will be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Computer Blue, NodusTollens and Mistake of Nature
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I don't care about being single at this moment in my life. I miss having solid friendships more than anything. Too much attention is paid to romantic relationships. A lot people forget just how important it is to have fulfilling friendships with others and how necessary they are for survival.
This. As society sees romantic relationships today are quite far from what a real friendship can offer and it's sad because most people who describe their ideal partner as an accomplice or someone to share their lives with are in the end describing friends and they don't realize it lol

• Love
Reactions: Computer Blue and NodusTollens
Tbest

Tbest

Feb 9, 2021
Single, lonely and suicidal in disguise

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and Computer Blue
Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
Yes but then I remember how hard it would be for me to be in a relationship

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and olieolieoxenfree
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yes am Single and really lonely! But no woman's gonna want a hairy pipsqueak so I'll just have to stay single and lonely!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and Computer Blue
sorella santini

sorella santini

Jan 19, 2021
I suppose if it's going to make your life a little more bearable in the interim, then separation makes sense. I've never thought about separating or even divorce because it wouldn't change my fundamental thoughts or feelings about why I want to ctb. I continue the status quo because that keeps things manageable while I formulate my plan to ctb.