lu15007

lu15007

Purest child
May 2, 2023
I will probably only say sorry. I don't plan on explaining or comforting people. I know this is bad but I kind of hope they feel guilty, I am not going to say that it's not their fault. I am going to leave my yellow notebook (idk if it counts as a diary) behind since I think it would be an interesting read, but it offers no explanation either.

starlover

starlover

Apr 28, 2023
I plan to write a note, yes. I don't have any major grudges against my family and friends so not leaving a note would be messed up on my part. I already resist ctb because I don't want to hurt them; no need for me to rub it in by leaving my reasons unknown.

I plan to explain why and urge them to move on, mostly. I want them to know how long I've suffered so that they know it wasn't a spur of the moment thing.

Reactions: wastingtime
imtired15

imtired15

Aug 22, 2023
I would write to my friends, I want them to get my belongings when I go. I would want to tell them that I am sorry and that I love them so much, but I don't want to live in pain everyday anymore. I don't want to stress and bother them with my depression anymore either. I would tell my family every single little thing that they have done to put me in this pain starting with conception. I don't know if I would mention acquaintances.. maybe old friends I don't talk to anymore? Mainly my friends and family.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I'm planning to write a note, but not for my friends and family to read. Instead, I want to write a document detailing all of my thought processes and send it off to the scientific community. Maybe, if psychologists had an accurate and detailed window into depression, they could help treat it better. One last small good thing for the world
That's such a good idea! And maybe it really does help in treating depression and similar stuff!

I plan to write notes to family an my closest friends. I also tried to write one but it's harder than expected. Will try again another time tho.

S

SN drinker

Aug 13, 2023
Maybe. I can tell you it would be super short because I'm lazy. I'd write why I killed myself, and that I'm now no longer sad or depressed.

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Don't see a need to imo. Everyone close to me knows I'm a forlorn miserable miscreant so it won't be a surprise. I don't think I'll do anything with my stuff as the thought process of that wears me out and gives me stress

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
To be honest I don't think there's a need for me to. No one cares about me. Outside of being culpable for my death or having the unsavory task of having to find a way to handle my deceased corpse people don't care about me.

I'd consider writing a note for me I guess. The contents I'm not sure. I'm not sure anything would encapsulate the abandonment, anger, pain, etc... Even it did people wouldn't care. People arent going to care that I tried to save lives and it was stolen from me. I know because they arent while im alive. To be honest I've tried in many ways alive. In death maybe silence is the approach. It is the parallel to everyone's actions.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
My first notes included every single thing that I wanted to say to everyone but then it got too long and emotional. I'll probably just write down a couple of names, and an apology for the pain it'll bring them. I would add more, but I can't add more without it becoming unsatisfactory.

A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
Personally i dont think i will because i feel like people wouldn't really care about what i have to say. I guess i would like to write down all the names of the people who have 100% wronged me, but i doubt those people would care or take any blame. Other than that i can't think of any last words, i probably wont even announce it and just let them find me later.

I am generally vocal about my thoughts and feelings and if nobody cares enough to reach out about the clear signs im showing i dont think they deserve me to literally spell it out for them lol
I already made mine but I haven't been able to go through with it yet

Jun 14, 2023
maybe i'll write a note for my friend saying how much i love and care for him and how i want him to be very happy even after my death

i'll hope that he puts it somewhere where he'll always see just like what i did when he gave me a special note back then

K

Ktk

✝️
Jul 14, 2023
Personally i dont think i will because i feel like people wouldn't really care about what i have to say. I guess i would like to write down all the names of the people who have 100% wronged me, but i doubt those people would care or take any blame. Other than that i can't think of any last words, i probably wont even announce it and just let them find me later.

I am generally vocal about my thoughts and feelings and if nobody cares enough to reach out about the clear signs im showing i dont think they deserve me to literally spell it out for them lol
I would probably write nothing, and leave it as it being a natural cause instead

B

benzol

Aug 26, 2023
I want to write a note thanking for everything the did for me, saying that it is not their fault, and asking for foregiveness.

pastyle

pastyle

Aug 19, 2023
maybe just for strangers online to see. i don't plan on letting people "close" to me find out. i don't want to be responsible for making people feel terrible about my death.