wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
Personally i dont think i will because i feel like people wouldn't really care about what i have to say. I guess i would like to write down all the names of the people who have 100% wronged me, but i doubt those people would care or take any blame. Other than that i can't think of any last words, i probably wont even announce it and just let them find me later.

I am generally vocal about my thoughts and feelings and if nobody cares enough to reach out about the clear signs im showing i dont think they deserve me to literally spell it out for them lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, Ktk, floralheaddress and 7 others
X

xyazyppgy

Aug 21, 2023
I couldn't decide on one blanket statement of things to say that haven't already been unsaid. I've considered statements or letters made out to different individuals that they could have after I've passed. I know when I had a family member who had a sudden (not of their choosing) loss of life, I wish i could of had better parting words or more closure. Otherwise I think I would just mention that I believe in someones choice of a right to die.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Didn't leave a note the last time so I thought I'd leave one when I feel like CTBing.
I would probably say something like '' It's not your fault '' even though it is, explain more or less what I've been through and express how cruel the world has been to me.

Reactions: GettingOut and wastingtime
wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
I would probably say something like '' It's not your fault '' even though it is
I feel the same way. i dont have the heart to blame people for how cruel this world is, i'd hate to cause someone to carry that weight on their shoulders for the rest of their lives. unless they were genuinely terrible ofc

Reactions: GettingOut
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I'd explain why, tell my family how much I love them and that I'm sorry. Reassure them there was nothing they could have done and that I'm not suffering anymore. Ask my sister to make sure my niece knows how much I loved her and I only left because I absolutely had to, that I'm sorry I couldn't be there to keep watching her grow up 😞

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SadPingu, AnonGermany, GettingOut and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had a reliable suicide method plan that I felt confident in I would leave a note to those who I knew, explaing how I hated existing and that now I'm at peace, free from all suffering as death was what I truly wished for.

Reactions: wastingtime
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
i told myself that i wouldn't write a note, because i felt like anything i wrote would spiral into an incomprehensible, spiteful mess. i don't want my last words to hurt them like they hurt me, even if they deserve it; i want my last words to echo the real me, who i really tried to be, rather than what they turned me into. i worry that going out with a vitriolic note would validate the years of abuse they did to me, in their eyes.

i did finally start writing that note a couple days ago, and i'm somewhat proud to say that i haven't let that pain bleed onto the page -- so far, it's mostly just vague mentions of trauma, personal resentment, talks about what i wish i could have seen or accomplished, et cetera. maybe that's worth something, or maybe it's just another form of spite. i dont really know, but i'm trying my best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, dancesponge, AnonGermany and 2 others
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
I am a person who never talks about what's going on inside me. I would stay that way but I want to weaponize my CTB as much as I can to hurt my wife. Don't know how yet, still not good with words.

• Wow
Reactions: hetwordtmeteveel and wastingtime
XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
Yes i plan on writing a note and recording a video. Im hoping itll lessen the grief for some and open the eyes of the ones that tortured me.

Reactions: Kerrtu
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I did it now, just a note for the girl i love

• Love
Reactions: pastyle and angel_cries
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I have an entire journal, dedicated to my final days

MrSpaghetti

MrSpaghetti

Shoot me straight like whisky
Aug 22, 2023
I will be writing one, ive got a rough draft currently. I feel like I owe it to the people ill be leaving behind.

Callie

Callie

Walking Despair
Aug 21, 2023
At first I wasn't planning to write a note, but maybe it's my determination to still convince people even in the after life that there is just no hope for me so I have no choice. Because it's so hard to make them believe. They always give me this cliche lines of "just be positive" that it just lost its genuineness.

I may not be able to make them understand what I am going through now, but after, I probably will be. My note would just be a one big "I told you so" in their faces. 😂

Although, I started my journal last night to consider it as a countdown of when I might cbt.

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
I'd write to my parents and closest friends including internet friends. I know they care too much about me and they're helpless, and I want to try and make it as painless as possible for them to accept my fate.

I'd probably write more like a manifesto as to why I'm going to ctb, but end with an apology that this had to happen, and that I cherish every moment with my loved ones, and I hope they understand why I had to do it.

Reactions: Orbitc, LostFuture. and wastingtime
FreeSpirit1Love

FreeSpirit1Love

Navigating the storm to my final port
Jul 27, 2023
I just want freedom from my constant pain.
I have an entire journal, dedicated to my final days
I like this idea. I'd be scared someone would find it too soon, though, and maybe try to intervene.

Reactions: GettingOut
L

LostFuture.

Aug 20, 2023
For me, it would either be write a very long manifesto style document justifying my decision (with perhaps a side note for family) or leave nothing (and make it seem like an accident). No half measures.

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I'm planning to write a note, but not for my friends and family to read. Instead, I want to write a document detailing all of my thought processes and send it off to the scientific community. Maybe, if psychologists had an accurate and detailed window into depression, they could help treat it better. One last small good thing for the world

L

LostFuture.

Aug 20, 2023
Also send it off to politicians and other members of the ruling elite so they know their implicit involvement in your decision.

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
I want to leave a note just so everyone I love knows it's not their fault and that I love them and they were the only thing that kept me here for so long.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Although I hate a lot of people and could blame them, I will write in my note that I commit suicide of my own free will because I am tired of living. I don't want the cops to interrogate anyone - some people will gloat. I'm sure a lot of people hate me and I don't want to please them with my suicide)) I hope someone just bury me quietly and no one will pay attention to this.

Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
It's already written and it's been in my wallet since 2020, it's all about how to dispose my body ,my assets since i live alone in a foreign country with no family nor friends, i might edit some of the clauses when the time comes but it's always with me

true-ending

true-ending

had we met under better circumstances...
Mar 27, 2023
I'll be writing one, just to apologise to my brother.

SadPingu

SadPingu

Go out like a spark, my trauma and me.
Jul 27, 2023
Something to my parents, my brother, my partner and my two closest friends. I don't know what I'd say. Sorry I guess. My mum would never recover though. 😞

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I probably will. Well I already have written some notes. So if I'm not able to write any before cbt, I hope they at least find the ones I've already written. I want my family to know it isn't their fault and that I've thought about cbt for a long time now and that it's the right thing for me and that I hope they can accept it and be happy again even with me gone.

777cave

Aug 11, 2023
Did for 1st attempt. Didn't for next two. Won't in the future. So much and so little to say.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
It would be thank you to the handful of people that believes me, my story and comforted me during painful moments in my life. Big fuck you to the poilce, mental health services and social services and other health professionals for allowing the letting my abusers continuously and constantly harm me. End it with I want to relief and release from my pain and this is my way out.

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I made a short video where I just said my goodbyes. Took me 18 videos to get it right.

• Hugs
Reactions: hetwordtmeteveel
L

Lolliepoph

Feb 10, 2020
I have I've written a note to my daughter for the future and how I hope she will be and to her dad saying sorry I wasn't person he hoped I'd be , I've cut both my wrists now I'm not bleeding like I thought and time to do my throat good bye I've posted on here had hate because I've a child and I want to die now it's time to go

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue_mist
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Sorry i didn't fight hard enough

R

rain26

Aug 22, 2023
Personally i dont think i will because i feel like people wouldn't really care about what i have to say. I guess i would like to write down all the names of the people who have 100% wronged me, but i doubt those people would care or take any blame. Other than that i can't think of any last words, i probably wont even announce it and just let them find me later.

I am generally vocal about my thoughts and feelings and if nobody cares enough to reach out about the clear signs im showing i dont think they deserve me to literally spell it out for them lol
If I were to come up with a plan to ctb that I know would 100% work I would start off by writing about why Ive become the way I am and explain where everything went wrong in my life to make me so mentally damaged so that everyone that knew me can have an explanation, and then I would proceed to tell my loved ones that I enjoyed my time with them even though it was short lived and tell them that I am now at peace and to now worry, and I would finish it off with listing items to give away to certain people so the ones that I care about have some sort of memory about me.