• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I am not good in anything anymore but I've also decided not to care about it anymore. I don't want or need to impress anyone, I don't need to prove my value to anyone. People around me disgust me, why would I want to prove myself worthy to them, they'd still consider me a freak and a failure. I don't care about some sheeple opinions, I hate them. I mentioned drawing pictures few times. I'm not good at it but I just enjoy doing it, it's fun. I do it for myself, I keep the drawings for myself and don't show them around. And even if I tried very hard and turned this pleasant hobby of mine into hard work, destroying its original purpose and value, and improved 10 times, what would that accomplish? I could visit some random deviantart page and see stuff still 100 times better than mine. So no point in stressing myself out. Sure I want to improve in time but for myself, not to impress anyone. And @StillWaiting, those around you showing off are probably good mostly at showing off. Sheeple love to do that even when they're not too good at anything, but they're young, stupid and self-righteous.
Glad to know that you enjoy drawing.
I wish I can be like you and find joy in drawing.
I can't but I always wanted to improve my drawing skills.

Some of them don't boast but I can't help but to feel bad when I can't find something I really enjoy doing