LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
I am. Just so that people know it's not their fault. They're less notes and more scheduled emails though.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, beaten96, tera_forest and 4 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Yes. An individual letter to everyone I care about. Although, like you, would probably be a scheduled email or a text message rather than a physical note

• Love
Reactions: f1lth and LeWantsToDie
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
when i die this universe will forget me so there isnt any point

• Aww..
Reactions: Stormy Raine, TiredofLife-Thanks, f1lth and 2 others
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im writing lots of letters on my computer at the moment. Gonna write them by hand later, feels more personal that way.

• Love
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, f1lth, LeWantsToDie and 2 others
LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
Yes. An individual letter to everyone I care about. Although, like you, would probably be a scheduled email or a text message rather than a physical note
How many people do you care about? I have two so I'm also going to write two separate emails

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
How many people do you care about? I have two so I'm also going to write two separate emails
At the moment, 3. But when my parents eventually pass, it'll just be the 1

• Hugs
Reactions: LeWantsToDie
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
No. I used to think I would write handwritten letters for ppl I care about, mainly my so called friends. Long heartfelt messages. And then some others for certain other individuals in my life to make them feel guilty. But now I don't have the energy or the effort. It's going to be more entertaining to just slip away one day. After all, everyone's going to move on and forget me soon enough, might as well not waste that time and instead put that energy into how I'm going to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, LeWantsToDie, PoshPorcupine and 1 other person
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I have things I need to say and feelings I need to confess, but the fear of failing and having to face people afterwards is strong.

I don't think telling people that it's not their fault will be effective since they're going to blame themselves anyway if I know them as well as I think I do.

• Love
Reactions: f1lth, Mx_Pathetic and Interestedsadboi25
Interestedsadboi25

Interestedsadboi25

Mar 23, 2023
I think I will, at least for the two people I care about. Maybe let them know that it's not their fault, tell them how I feel about them and just say goodbye.

• Love
Reactions: LeWantsToDie and PoshPorcupine
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would if I had a reliable plan to cease existing on my own terms. I'd explain how death is truly what I wished for and how now I'm at peace, eternally free from all suffering.

Reactions: LeperGnome
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I can't really decide if I want to or not. On one hand I like the idea of writing a note generalizing why I did it and a little backstory about my life kinda like people do with their goodbye threads on here. I've also considered just going with no explanation because a lot of people know I'm close to my end so I doubt anyone would be surprised. If I don't write a note I'll just tell this person it wasn't their fault and it's the reason I never let them into my life.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, tera_forest, Mx_Pathetic and 2 others
M

mysadstuff

Nov 29, 2023
For family- I dont think so it would make me too upset and break my will to CTB. But I would write a brief warning note and put it outside of my room so that they do not have to suffer seeing my corpse.

For friends / acquaintances- No. i dont want to cause anyone distress. I feel guilty for making others stressed out with the state I am in. I dont want to cause unnecessary trauma. I do not wish to be mourned

• Love
Reactions: tera_forest, LeWantsToDie and PoshPorcupine
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I wrote already 13 individual letters. Everyone who i care about receives one. Parents, Brother, Friends, Neighbour, even my Psychotherapist receive one. In case i have i put old pictures to the letter with the person and me seen on the picture.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and tera_forest
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Yes, already written. I have left out anything that apportions blame, anything that would cause anyone who reads it any lasting guilt. It's a watered down version of an explanation. There are plenty more things I could say about how I truly feel but they won't help anyone. My ctb will cause enough harm as it is, it is my final kindness to miss out the parts that would cause additional unnecessary suffering.

• Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, TiredofLife-Thanks, Mx_Pathetic and 1 other person
untildeathdousapart

untildeathdousapart

Dec 2, 2023
Definitely, because i #1 wouldnt want people to think that it was an accident and #2 to explain why I did what I did in hopes that they would feel less guilt.

D

DV.Aston55

Nov 27, 2023
I thought that I would at first, but now when I think about it, who cares really? I'll be out of this world, that's the only thing that matters.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
When i was a teenager and planning an attempt, my mother went through my room and found my notes and letters that i had been writing over a few days. I hadn't attempted yet but it was very humiliating when she showed everyone in my family (close and extended) and her friends what i wrote. She shamed me for it so now it just makes me feel bad when i think about writing them for when i CTB in the future. If it wasn't for that- i probably would

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and PoshPorcupine
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I will definetely write a psyhical letter to everyone to let them know my reasoning and to have them know that they didn't love at all and that I am content making this choice. To make myself understood at once, something I never achieved while alive, maybe they will once I am gone? Perhaps not because they are just gaslighters and will set it all to being "craziness" and move on, but I spoke it is up to others if they wanna listen.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
I keep trying to write one but I don't know what to say. I can't articulate the pain and emptiness I feel. Anything I write doesn't capture it. I don't think the people in my life who would read it would understand anyway. All I've got written down so far is some arrangements like accounts that need to be closed, who my money's to go to, etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and tera_forest
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I already have, several. They've been stashed away in my drawer, on standby.

twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
I don't think so. I've tried but I can't seem to get it right if that makes sense? I feel like I can't put what I want the note to be into words, so as a result I think I won't end up writing one at all. Not that I'd have the motivation to even if I did want to write a note.

Reactions: LastLoveSong
Rher

Rher

Nov 22, 2023
I want to be forgotten and I don't want to be remembered by anyone. So, no, I won't be writing a suicide note when I die. I am going to hide it as much as I can and pray that nobody I know finds out I died.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and LeWantsToDie
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
Too much work. I have a suicide playlist instead of a suicide note. Will either leave it playing or message someone I care with the files.

• Love
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and Smelly_ballz
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
Yes. I wrote my official note earlier today. I have journals I write in often that have seemed to become 'suicide journals' so those might explain more than just one note I wrote in a few hours.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and LeWantsToDie
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
No, whatever happens after my death has nothing to do with me.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and LeWantsToDie
LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
I want to be forgotten and I don't want to be remembered by anyone. So, no, I won't be writing a suicide note when I die. I am going to hide it as much as I can and pray that nobody I know finds out I died.
I wish I was the same. For some reason, the thought of being forgotten after my death terrifies me.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Yes, I will be it's already written and all I have to do is sign it with the date I choose.

• Love
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Yes just saying sorry

• Love
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser