B

baronessvon

Feb 15, 2021
I'll personally do it alone. My friends are happy and successful, and I don't want to bring them with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I ever do it, I'll do it alone too.

There was a time in which I wanted a partner but...it's too dangerous. What if one of us survived? That person could even end up in prison!

• Love
Reactions: Georgiana Darcy and botanormal
Upvote 0
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I know I wouldn't be able to watch anyone die, even if I knew that it was what they really wanted. I just can't do that. I wouldn't mind being assisted if it was possible though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgiana Darcy and botanormal
Upvote 0
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Sometimes I want somebody's hand to hold. Contrary to opinion, I think suicide is actually very scary..., but something that many feel they have no choice but to do.

But it's alone for me, I don't know anybody that would want to do it with me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: enuff, Georgiana Darcy, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 1 other person
Upvote 0
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
yes, with my hate and contempt.

• Love
Upvote 0
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I'll have friends there with me, but I'll be leaving this mortal coil by myself

• Hugs
Upvote 0
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I never wanted to do it with anybody else in the past, all the risks seemed too dangerous, and being around others generally makes me really anxious. But it does sound nice, to be able to hold someone's hand when you're dying. It's already a scary experience, so I'm sure it would ease the pain a little if you didn't have to face it all alone. So if I ctb, I'm going to do it with my favourite octopus plushie. I'll give it the tightest, warmest hugs as I'm dying, and it'll feel like I'm receiving many back in return (octopuses have 8 arms, after all, so their hugs are even better than humans)! Even if it isn't the same as having a partner, I'm sure it'll still feel comforting, and a little less lonely. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Maka hiamoe, Weeping Garbage Can, enuff and 3 others
Upvote 0
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
I would ike too, but I don´t want to put that on anyone`s conscience. I`d love to have my best friend on the phone, but don´t want to put him through this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal and A_miStake_of_NATURE
Upvote 0