• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think suicide methods interested me already when I was pretty young. In school we were told that the Nazis and some intelligence agents had cyanide capsulse in their teeth to kill themselves in case the enemies get them. I considered this pretty smart because the enemies would probably torture them to get all the secrets or just for fun. I was always scared about torture. And now with a war in Europe cyanide in my teeth seems to be a smart idea. But seemingly this is uncommon nowadays. I don't really know why. I assume intelligence service members probably know some suicide methods which can be used in impriosment. When I hear about torture practices in wars I wonder why not more people want such exit options.

When I was young I really wanted such cyanide in my teeth. I was abused by my mom and I had the feeling something very bad will happen to me in the future. And well here I am. I still would like to get such a capsule I would be dead many many years ago if I had one. I wonder which impact it had on my daily life and relationship with death.

I read about mass suicides that happened when the Germans lost the war. I read in Demmin 1000 citizens committed suicide in a town with 15.000 citizens. The people took poison as if it were a pancake. Especially women were scared of being raped and killed themselves together with their children.

What do you think about it?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's logic a few minutes of pain are better than torture and or imprisonment in a camp of the enemy. A honorable suicide is always preferable.

I think that cyanide is a reliable option and honestly I would consider as a backup method in an emergency case (I always did that.) Problem is it's very difficult to be obtained but can be synthesized relatively easily in small amounts. 1-2 g is more than enough to kill quickly (and this amount can be hidden very easily) and if there is no immediate medical help there's no chance to be rescued.

Last edited:
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Weird I was thinking about this same subject earlier.

All I'd do if I went to prison is stack up on fent pills and hooch.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
All I'd do if I went to prison is stack up on fent pills and hooch.
I think you would have to have that on you long before you go to prison or before you have your trial at a court - depending on the severity of your case. Afaik when you go to prison you will be completely checked before you you r brought into your cell. It's better to swallow it before that happens.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I think you would have to have that on you long before you go to prison or before you have your trial at a court - depending on the severity of your case. Afaik when you go to prison you will be completely checked before you you r brought into your cell. It's better to swallow it before that happens.
lol. drugs are everywhere in prison. I know from enough people personally who have been. More than on the streets. You can go shoot up day 1 you're in there, or at least mix it up in a spoon.

If you go to prison and jam drugs up your ass far enough to where you won't cough em out you'll start off rich.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
lol. drugs are everywhere in prison. I know from enough people personally who have been. More than on the streets. You can go shoot up day 1 you're in there.
That's true but that's not what I wanted to say. Especially when you know nobody in there it might be difficult depending on the country you live in and how prisons are "organized". It'd be always better in a severe case to not even see the prison from the inside - hence the cyanide capsule.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
That's true but that's not what I wanted to say. Especially when you know nobody in there it might be difficult depending on the country you live in and how prisons are "organized". It'd be always better in a severe case to not even see the prison from the inside - hence the cyanide capsule.
no. it's very easy. I have a family member in prison and day 1 he was in there he got offered fent / meth and he doesn't do drugs and doesn't know anyone.

there's always someone cooking hooch and it's very easy to do also

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
no. it's very easy. I have a family member in prison and day 1 he was in there he got offered fent / meth and he doesn't do drugs and doesn't know anyone.

there's always someone cooking hooch and it's very easy to do also
Ig I reconsider my plan to kms if I ever have to see a prison from the inside.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Ig I reconsider my plan to kms if I ever have to see a prison from the inside.
I could go either way. I mean having your freedom restricted in a worse shithole sucks, but you can either CTB inside their by drugs or hanging or even chemicals, or you can already say fuck it and associate with your own clique, get free food, have no mortgage, and get drunk and high.

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori