venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
As I've mentioned in the thread title, I am curious to see how many of us here were victims of narcissists or other cluster B people.

If you would like to share some details about the narc or the abuse or what impact they had on you, your development and your future you're more than welcome.

Thank you and I wish you all easier days 🙏🏼

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig, rain26, AntHills and 11 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Yes I was. My family abused me physically and emotionally. Only later did I really understand that I was the victim of the bullies. At the time, I was told that I should be content within the family unit but in reality, my Mother was a controlling narc. MY Brother became a narc too and was very close to my Mother. Together, they ruined and scarred me in so many ways. My Mother lived her life through my Brothers life and did everything to cling on to him. I think it was a very unhealthy relationship. My parents divorced when I was a child and my Father was rarely around me . At 18, I disowned them and made a better life. Unfortunately, because I was given no direction or support in life, I felt it difficult to trust anyone. I lacked security and my sexuality was with anyone who would be prepared to love me.

I want to say to anyone who identifies with this, that it is possible to survive this narc parenthood. Its no failure of ours, nor choice in the family that was handed to us. I repeat, it is not our fault, no way, just don't blame You.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8, Sweet Tart, swaraj and 5 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Yes I was. My family abused me physically and emotionally. Only later did I really understand that I was the victim of the bullies. At the time, I was told that I should be content within the family unit but in reality, my Mother was a controlling narc. MY Brother became a narc too and was very close to my Mother. Together, they ruined and scarred me in so many ways. My Mother lived her life through my Brothers life and did everything to cling on to him. I think it was a very unhealthy relationship. My parents divorced when I was a child and my Father was rarely around me . At 18, I disowned them and made a better life. Unfortunately, because I was given no direction or support in life, I felt it difficult to trust anyone. I lacked security and my sexuality was with anyone who would be prepared to love me.

I want to say to anyone who identifies with this, that it is possible to survive this narc parenthood. Its no failure of ours, nor choice in the family that was handed to us. I repeat, it is not our fault, no way, just don't blame You.
Thank you for saying this and sharing!

It's just devilish what happens to children of narcissists…

When I began to realize who they were, their tactics, masks etc. I just couldn't wrap my head around it…

It really was not our fault.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hopeisdead, Sweet Tart, Marine and 4 others
W

winamp

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yes, being around a narcissist is very damaging to both your mental (a lot of paranoia and tip toeing on eggshells) and physical health (becoming physically ill or not meeting my own basic needs just so I wouldn't have to hear them or deal with them or due to stress caused by them)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anon7b8, Sweet Tart, AntHills and 8 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
yes, being around a narcissist is very damaging to both your mental (a lot of paranoia and tip toeing on eggshells) and physical health (becoming physically ill or not meeting my own basic needs just so I wouldn't have to hear them or deal with them or due to stress caused by them)
It def is 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, Per Ardua Ad Astra and winamp
inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
by a narcissitic and a borderline. My grandma was a narcissitic and manage to fuck my mother lifes and mine aswell. My mother is bordeline wich feels the same as a narcissitic tbh and just in general she was a lot to deal with, with her breakdown sometimes I would suffer physchal abuses and emotional most emotional (both from mom and grandma) wich reflects on the person I am till this day, and today I feel like i'm just like her, like I'm my mom's clone.

I've been thiking for a while that maybe I can be a bordeline too but I just don't have money to treatment. So I just hope for the best

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Anon7b8, Sweet Tart, KAZ-2Y5 and 3 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
by a narcissitic and a borderline. My grandma was a narcissitic and manage to fuck my mother lifes and mine aswell. My mother is bordeline wich feels the same as a narcissitic tbh and just in general she was a lot to deal with, with her breakdown sometimes I would suffer physchal abuses and emotional most emotional (both from mom and grandma) wich reflects on the person I am till this day, and today I feel like i'm just like her, like I'm my mom's clone.

I've been thiking for a while that maybe I can be a bordeline too but I just don't have money to treatment. So I just hope for the best
I've had a girlfriend that was borderline according to my therapist but Idk much about borderline. Can you maybe point out some differences from your experience?

It's fukt up that therapy is so expensive and unaffordable for the vast majority. Tbh Idk how much longer will I be able to afford it, so…

I'm sorry you went through these things 🫂

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, KAZ-2Y5, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
C

captive

May 31, 2023
yeah, my family is just a bunch of narcissistic assholes, nothing more. it's the main reason i ended up here

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Anon7b8, Sweet Tart, Marine and 5 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, Kerrtu, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Grew up with an extremely narcissistic father who trained my older brother to become one as well. He numbed my mom out to the point of no return, and collectively, my family made my life a living hell. I was always proud of myself that their programming didn't make me like them, but at the same time, being different from them has made my life so much more unbelievably challenging. I think that if I did not grow up this way, I may have actually enjoyed life. I am able to find beauty in everything else, despite my severe physical illnesses. It's crazy how much mental health can impact us, and how abuse from others can make us literally choose to die instead of live. Nothing I have ever struggled with physically has brought me down this much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Anon7b8, Sweet Tart, KAZ-2Y5 and 6 others
inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
I've had a girlfriend that was borderline according to my therapist but Idk much about borderline. Can you maybe point out some differences from your experience?

It's fukt up that therapy is so expensive and unaffordable for the vast majority. Tbh Idk how much longer will I be able to afford it, so…

I'm sorry you went through these things 🫂
idk how to explain bordeline, but it's complety confusion, sometimes she was fine and she was the best mom, and all of the suddenly she was so destructive. like sometimes she would snap for so little and don't care for big problems. She would put both mine and hers life in risk. and she would always suffer because of her boyfriend and I would have to be able to support her everytime. It's was just crazy.

I appreciate your empathy thanks :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Anon7b8, Sweet Tart, venin and 3 others
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
yes -
my post in below thread-
was very vague to avoid ID - because forever trapped now

• Hugs
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and venin
Chancerator

Chancerator

Dec 30, 2020
👋 Yup. Npd father. Npd husband. (Huh. Pretty cliche, right?)

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8, Sweet Tart and KAZ-2Y5
icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
As I've mentioned in the thread title, I am curious to see how many of us here were victims of narcissists or other cluster B people.

If you would like to share some details about the narc or the abuse or what impact they had on you, your development and your future you're more than welcome.

Thank you and I wish you all easier days 🙏🏼
you can say psychopath father abuse and even others

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, KAZ-2Y5 and venin
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Yeah, both of my parents + my step dad

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, KAZ-2Y5 and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Grew up with an extremely narcissistic father who trained my older brother to become one as well. He numbed my mom out to the point of no return, and collectively, my family made my life a living hell. I was always proud of myself that their programming didn't make me like them, but at the same time, being different from them has made my life so much more unbelievably challenging. I think that if I did not grow up this way, I may have actually enjoyed life. I am able to find beauty in everything else, despite my severe physical illnesses. It's crazy how much mental health can impact us, and how abuse from others can make us literally choose to die instead of live. Nothing I have ever struggled with physically has brought me down this much.
I'm sorry you also experienced this hell.

I would always say that I was born in a nest of snakes, me being a baby chicken. So I can relate totally.

And like you, I always thoght it was this hard because I'm not like them. It would've been a whole different story if they had a child similar to them.

Even though I've had it this rough, I still find so much beauty in everything… and joy. Though the last months have been horrific for me and these moments started to become fewer day by day.

It kills when I think how capable I am deep inside to live life to the fullest, to enjoy it and its beauty and love and be loved…

As I said it before: so many nice, kind, beautiful people here, that could've lived so happy, beautiful and in peace.

And we're out here researching for methods for a peaceful end… it's a fucking horror.
yes -
my post in below thread-
was very vague to avoid ID - because forever trapped now

Thank you
👋 Yup. Npd father. Npd husband. (Huh. Pretty cliche, right?)
That's how it usually goes…🥲💀

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Yes my dad and I plan to be nothing like him.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I didn't know what a narc was until about a year ago. But after a great deal of research I have come to the realization that the bitch who had me was a narc (not ever going to call her my mother), and two significant others were narcs. They destroy your life, tear out your heart and your soul. They have no conscience, no soul, no heart. It's the worse kind of emotional pain Most times it takes years to recover from a relationship with a narc.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, Sweet Tart, Marine and 3 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Yes my dad and I plan to be nothing like him.
Somebody once told me: when you're a kid you'd do anything to be like your father; when you grow you'd do everything to avoid being like him.

• Hugs
Reactions: lazyegg
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
I didn't know what a narc was until about a year ago. But after a great deal of research I have come to the realization that the bitch who had me was a narc (not ever going to call her my mother), and two significant others were narcs. They destroy your life, tear out your heart and your soul. They have no conscience, no soul, no heart. It's the worse kind of emotional pain Most times it takes years to recover from a relationship with a narc.
Can relate especially when you realize they are only using you for their own benefit and they care more about themselves not even their own kids.
Somebody once told me: when you're a kid you'd do anything to be like your father; when you grow you'd do everything to avoid being like him.
That is correct.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I feel the same way about the bitch who had me 🤗

Yeah, it's diabolical. I don't know how these people even exist to begin with. I mean how is this possible?

• Love
Reactions: 𖣂𖣂𖣂.
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Can relate especially when you realize they are only using you for their own benefit and they care more about themselves not even their own kids.

That is correct.
It sounds as if you've had experience with a narc - I am so sorry.
I feel the same way about the bitch who had me 🤗

Yeah, it's diabolical. I don't know how these people even exist to begin with. I mean how is this possible?
They are not human. They are like snakes - they slither around until they strike and emotionally kill you with their venom.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8, venin and 𖣂𖣂𖣂.
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023

They are not human. They are like snakes - they slither around until they strike and emotionally kill you with their venom.
Grew up and had to adapt to the environment I was put in. That's life I guess.

• Love
Reactions: venin
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Being raised by a narc changes your life. Ive often wondered who I could have been, who I was truly meant to be, if I had been raised by a loving mother. Do I hate her - every day I breathe.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anon7b8, Sweet Tart, venin and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I'm pretty sure I grew up with a narcissist. Bullying, some physical violence but mostly- they liked to play the victim. They accused me of doing all sorts to friends, teachers, my parents. I first developed ideation because of them. It was actually such a relief to me when I found out about narcissism. Suddenly, all their crazy behaviours had a name. For anyone suffering, I recommend checking out two YouTube channels: 'Live Abuse Free' and 'The Crappy Childhood Fairy.'

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Kerrtu and venin
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Yes, I'm pretty sure I grew up with a narcissist. Bullying, some physical violence but mostly- they liked to play the victim. They accused me of doing all sorts to friends, teachers, my parents. I first developed ideation because of them. It was actually such a relief to me when I found out about narcissism. Suddenly, all their crazy behaviours had a name. For anyone suffering, I recommend checking out two YouTube channels: 'Live Abuse Free' and 'The Crappy Childhood Fairy.'
Hah can relate to that too. It's funny when you see their mind games thinking they got you but they really didn't. Narcissist will always win a argument no matter what because of their victim mentality.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin and Forever Sleep
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023

Exactly. Snakes. Venomous snakes. Lurking. Planning.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Yeah. But it's sad we got here… we just survived. We did not manage to thrive
Being raised by a narc changes your life. Ive often wondered who I could have been, who I was truly meant to be, if I had been raised by a loving mother. Do I hate her - every day I breathe.
For sure. There was a saying: "narcissists don't have children, they have slaves".

Reactions: Sweet Tart and KAZ-2Y5