MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Sometimes yes, but I already told my closest friends and husband that if I fail and wind up on life support to just pull the plug.
Out of curiosity, how have they reacted to you telling them this. Also, have you considered drafting a living will document to ensure that the plug pull process would have the highest possibility of being granted? Being incapacitated is also my worst fear. Just the merre thought of being vegetative and trapped makes me hyperventilate. Pure torture.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
To be honest it wouldn't be the worse thing for me I mean I can always try again obviously I will have to wait

Also am really sorry but what's the night night method I haven't heard of that phrase before
The night-night method is similar to hanging.
You place a tie-down ratchet , which is similar to a tourniquet around your neck and tighten it until it compresses the arteries in the neck.
I'm not afraid of failure. I'm afraid of my head exploding as it hits the ground from 16 stories. But I'm more afraid of living so it's gonna happen.
Yes, the fear of living is greater than the fear of death for many of us here.

Last edited:
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Out of curiosity, how have they reacted to you telling them this. Also, have you considered drafting a living will document to ensure that the plug pull process would have the highest possibility of being granted? Being incapacitated is also my worst fear. Just the merre thought of being vegetative and trapped makes me hyperventilate. Pure torture.
They basically were very sad. I'm trying to put that in place now, especially for my kids. I explained to them ( not my kids) that 9/10 I was likely to die by suicide. I definitely don't want to be in a vegetative state that's worse than what I am feeling now

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner