freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Still a student. 15yrs so NO.

My friend told me though, that life was about trying to make your impact on this world bigger.

Guess I will make a 'big' impact when I die.
I would count being a student as productive in itself…you have to actively listen, take notes, read, complete assignments, work on group projects etc, no? Getting a decent education is one of the single most important things you can ever do imho. I will always be grateful for mine even if my adult life was a series of fuckups, it would surely have been worse without it.

C

Colgate

Sep 14, 2022
Still a student. 15yrs so NO.

My friend told me though, that life was about trying to make your impact on this world bigger.

Guess I will make a 'big' impact when I die.
Best way to make a big impact on this world is with a huge asteroid.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I am productive enough. Not everyone can be successful. I receive more government funds than I pay in, but then that applies to many (if not most) Americans because of the wide income disparity. My job needs doing, and I do a decent job at it. Am I fulfilling my potential? Probably not.

W

WithoutMyTrueFriend

Feb 4, 2022
Or yes mam/sir. I make sure our customers gain market advantage, they deserve, and our not-customers lose theirs in the process. It is only the right thing to do.
I put data into Excel and quickly move mails into their designated Outlook folders.
What more to life is there?

• Yay!
Reactions: freedompass and Celerity
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I guess I could count as one since I'm in a prestigious university, but I no longer care, I truly don't. I'm so lonely it hurts and no amount of money or career success is going to fill that void.

• Hugs
Reactions: freedompass
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm in college and looking for a job. Some would look at my position and say yes, but I don't think I am productive to society lol.

Reactions: freedompass