ilikehamsters

ilikehamsters

Sleep, sleep is my happy place
Oct 2, 2024
I try to be, but sometimes I hurt others around me by just not thinking and/or being socially awkward with bad/sarcastic jokes that hurt them.

On top of that my copying mechanisms often involve me locking my self away/self-destructing and ignoring people reaching out to me whom i know deep down care about me.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
No i am an awful person i hate myself all i do is hurt people and make their life worse. And even when i recognise this i still cant stop therefore i must not actually want to thus further confirming i am objectively evil.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiiiishore and ilikehamsters
asa

asa

Aug 22, 2024
I would love to think that I am, but I am not. All my acts of "kindness" are superficial and my mental health has made me too cynical to genuinely care for others.

redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
I
Being good doesn't give you rewards or punishment; it's the people and we ourselves who cause harm to us. We shouldn't be kind and helpful towards others for rewards or for our own good, but instead for humanity. You should be proud of yourself for being better human beings than others, and don't expect any good for your kindness towards others. Don't become like people you despise. I hope you'll find someone who you deserve. Life is long; you'll meet people who'll break you, and you will also meet people who will fill your life with happiness.

Don't lose yourself because you didn't meet the right people. Be proud of yourself for being better than those who hurt you.
Never expected rewards for goodness. Instead i was content giving and trying to make the world a better place
But i completely gave up on goodness when i had the most precious and important thing in my life ripped away from me with cruelty, coldness and indifference
I never had a chance to even understand what was happening or what could i do to not lose that dream, to not lose that joy
Life saw how much it mattered to me, slapped me across the face and took it away
So, what good does being good ever did to me?

nir

nir

27/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Nope, I'm not. I'm lazy, self-centred, boring, unoriginal, etc etc. I do think the world in general would benefit, or at least wouldn't suffer a loss, if I CTB. However, my family would be sad. I don't want to do that to them, so I stick around for now.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
It's a subjective thing and what the majority of people have said about you is probably the answer. From my personal experience, my personality is a a little bit of a mess, either very loved or very hated. Depends on the types of people.

Reactions: Kiiiishore
3AM

3AM

Nov 10, 2023
I

Never expected rewards for goodness. Instead i was content giving and trying to make the world a better place
But i completely gave up on goodness when i had the most precious and important thing in my life ripped away from me with cruelty, coldness and indifference
I never had a chance to even understand what was happening or what could i do to not lose that dream, to not lose that joy
Life saw how much it mattered to me, slapped me across the face and took it away
So, what good does being good ever did to me?
It wasn't precious to you if you were discarded like trash, if it was taken away from you with cruelty, coldness, and indifference, causing you this much pain. Sometimes we think someone means everything to us, but for them, we mean nothing. We should accept that it was a mistake to assume that and be more cautious next time. Don't let that one mistake affect you in the long term or define who you truly are. It was just a small aspect of your life. You said it happened recently, so yeah, it's going to hurt a lot now, but soon it will become just a past memory. Don't let it affect your long-term life decisions. You can achieve so much more; you have your whole life ahead of you. It's in your hands to shape it, instead of letting others destroy it.

A

avalonisburning

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
May 12, 2024
I would say that I'm complicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Kiiiishore
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Well, it's complicated. I couldn't answer for good. I have wonderful sides, but very dark sides as well.

bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
i try to do good things. ive done too many shitty things out of necessity to be a good person, though.

Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
NO I'm not good person I'm totally trash ugly asshole I deserve hell

L

Liamm

Jun 28, 2024
No, because I know my thoughts and I know the worst things I have done. I seem to be nice to others, but I am actually terrible.

I think if I was judged on everything right now i would deserve worse than death penalty.

I am the worst person I know.

GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
I used to be a really good person in my childhood; after all, aren't practically all children good? I used to be honest, helpful and as kind as possible to everyone, but after two traumatic events that I've had to go through in my early stages of life, I changed 180 degrees. I no longer trust people easily, I used to still be helpful and kind until around november last year, after a person I actually trusted, cared for and loved, just left me with nothing. 5 fucking years of putting my time, patience and mental health over her, just to get thrown out like trash. Nowadays I'm extremely selfish; I don't care about other people's lifes, just about mine and my interests. It is no shame to me to use people I know to buy me materials that I will possibly CTB with. They all fall for the same dumb trick, because they are just fucking idiots. I can't believe I used to be like them. They just trust everyone around like it's a god or smth. I swear it's the society that made me like this. Same for my parents, lmfao. Imagine bringing a soul to life, an innocent soul, just to completly forget about taking care of it after a single traumatic event. LMFAOOO. It's hilarious. Society made me have trust issues, yet my parents are my hatred fuel.

I wish I could be helpful to people, but only to people that are "worth" being called people.

MissingThyme

MissingThyme

Nov 26, 2022
I don't know if I'm a good person. I've been told I have a lot of patience and kindness, but I don't see my behavior as any different from others. Then again, I can't help but try to see the good in other people even when time and time again logic tells me that is ridiculous. And yet...I want help, I hurt from needs that aren't being met. And logic cannot hold back the knowledge that a lot of other people feel the same and the empathy for it.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm not really an actively good person. I'd say the very best people I knew in life were actively good people. They literally went out their way to help people. If I happen to be in contact with a person, I'll try and be kind to them but, I'm more or less a recluse. I'm a very selfish person in fact. I mostly attend to my own needs. I try not to bother other people with them. So, I don't think I swing so far as being bad most of the time. That said, I've done things that were unpleasant and that I regret now.

I think it's a scale though- rather than good or bad. I hope I'm more on the side of good but, there are far far better people out there.

I think maybe the more interesting view to take is how or why we defend the bad stuff we do. I used to be a lot more generous than I am now. I used to keep in touch with people. I suppose I do still care about people but, not enough to show it enough. That to my mind is mainly because I've found you can't rely on people. It can become mostly one way friendship and you can grow tired of that. That to me, seems excusable. It's not good but, it's understandable as a defence machanism.

What wasn't at all good was- I lost myself in another coping mechanism- my creative job to the exclusion of keeping in proper contact with people who loved me and did a huge amount for me. That was selfish and one of my worst regrets in life. I can blame what made me need a coping mechanism to begin with I guess- shitty things in childhood but still- it wasn't a good way to act.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Unsure. If by "good" you mean the generic definition, such as helping people, then perhaps I am to an extent. Though an issue is that some days I will experience awful behaviour from people around me - usually in public - and this in turn makes me distrustful of others in general, and more reluctant to help them - even if another random individual seems kind. Also: my attitude towards "pro-choice" suicide has grown in strength over the recent years, and I am sure that there are many in society who would not consider me a good person because of this.

Maybe I am not good - just polite?

Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
I don't know, I try to be but sometimes I feel like I can be "unethical".

sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
I think Im an awful person because I am often jealous and bitter about life. People think otherwise i think its bc I have charisma

S

Sat

Aug 12, 2024
I believe I'm a horrible person trying to flip things around but fail miserably. Most likely one of the reasons on why I'm here.

I try to be so fun to talk but I still get ghosted and cut off regardless. There's a possibility that it's them but since childhood, people wouldn't describe me with good things.

memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
Yes, I'm very proud of this. It's my greatest quality.

I'm very nice.

D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024
Even if I haven't done any heinous deeds. I still count myself as vile and irredeemable.

Too many blunders, too many mistakes done. Deserves a death so painful.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Good or bad, I don't give a shit. At the end of the day, I'm simply being myself because I don't have the energy to be anything else other than myself. Whether I'm good or bad is subjective and up for people to interpret. My only role is to be myself, not to be good or bad specifically. That's it really, it's as simple as that. That said though, I laugh when society thinks that I'm a bad person all because I want death and don't want to be a wage slave

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I think I'm a pretty good person. I feel like I'm somewhat unethical and a little short-tempered though, which are probably my worst traits.

Though good and bad is pretty subjective depending on the person who is ranking me. My closest friend might consider me a great person but my enemies might consider me the worst person on earth, if that makes sense

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I don't think I'm a bad person. I'm not a great person either. Just an average, ok person

Reactions: nomoredolor
nomoredolor

nomoredolor

Sep 7, 2024
This is definitely subjective. And is a spectrum.

I don't know. Those that know me say I'm a good person. I try to be a good person. But I feel like I don't have good person thoughts. And I've done stuff I regret. I'm just thankful I no longer subscribe to Christianity's perspective. I was taught that I was evil from a young age due to being human and falling short of gods glory. 🤮

I know that I try to be less of shitty person as time goes on and I'm willing to take responsibility for my actions.

I feel like a very very shitty person when I'm writing my ctb notes 😒

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I don't believe that we are good or bad. We just "are".
In desperate situations people act desperately, doing things they wouldn't "normally" do.
If people feel good in life we may do "good" things for others🌹💔