• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I was many many years ago. I'm also a nihilist and when I realized that no matter how much you fight, you always lose in the end, I just stopped fighting.
We all gonna lose, so why don't we fight to make us lose faster? Like no speed limit

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I meant like the freeze trauma response. Ice ice
@4am this is me lol

"A freeze response has been triggered when (a person) suddenly numbs out into dissociation, escaping anxiety via daydreaming, oversleeping, getting lost in TV or some other form of "spacing out".

The Freeze Type and the Dissociative Defense

Many freeze types unconsciously believe that people and danger are synonymous, and that safety lies in solitude. Outside of fantasy, many give up entirely on the possibility of love. The freeze response, also known as the camouflage response, often triggers the individual into hiding, isolating and eschewing human contact as much as possible. This type can be so frozen in retreat mode that it seems as if their starter button is stuck in the "off" position.

It is usually the most profoundly abandoned child - "the lost child" - who is forced to "choose" and habituate to the freeze response (the most primitive of the 4Fs). Unable to successfully employ fight, flight or fawn responses, the freeze type's defenses develop around classical dissociation, which allows him to disconnect from experiencing his abandonment pain, and protects him from risky social interactions - any of which might trigger feelings of being reabandoned.

Freeze types often present as ADD; they seek refuge and comfort in prolonged bouts of sleep, daydreaming, wishing and right brain-dominant activities like TV, computer and video games. They master the art of changing the internal channel whenever inner experience becomes uncomfortable. When they are especially traumatized or triggered, they may exhibit a schizoid-like detachment from ordinary reality."

Last edited:
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I can confront yes, not easy to do with my condition but I can do it and I used to be a fighter nowadays physically I'm definitely not weak so probably.
I want to get into some Martial Arts might help get some stress out, not an expert was thinking of doing one sparring fighting style and one grappling that should be fun
I'm thinking of going to the gym but I have weights at home.

Last edited:
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I used to be a fighter then learned the hard way that there will always be someone bigger and stronger and to never do that again. Then I started the freeze/fawn thing. Now I'm probably still freeze/fawn but with a special interest in GTFO and will take any opportunity to bail.

Reactions: sserafim