• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
How is one to connect when one doesn't fit? Why should the leftover puzzle pieces have to witness other pieces connect as nature intended? It's cruel and sick. Leftover pieces are told they can have their edges redone so they can fit in too. But this seems to be untrue.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The girl whom I mentioned called herself "a failed attempt at kintsugi", and that impressed me greatly.

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Even puzzle pieces that "fit" can be unhappy with each other. And feel trapped with no way out of the puzzle.

Reactions: sserafim, Living_Hurts_so_Much, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Even puzzles that "fit" can be unhappy with each other. And feel trapped with no way out of the puzzle.
Hmm

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think that I'm necessarily broken, I was just meant for a different world

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36