• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
these are the SN steps I got from the old 8chan SN page. are these accurate?

Steps

1. on day 1 take 2 tablets of motilium/anti-nausea pills in the morning before you eat breakfast and take 2 more in the evening before you eat dinner

2. on day 2 take 2 tablets of motilium in the morning before you eat breakfast and take 2 more in the evening before you eat dinner

3. sleep for 8 hours on day 2. this is an 8 hour fast

4. wake up on day 3 and take 3 tablets of motilium in the morning. do not eat anything. wait 30 minutes. the motilium prevents you from vomiting

5. after 30 minutes take ranitidine/anti-acid pills. wait 30 minutes. the anti-acid pills help the stomach absorb the SN better

6. mix 25 grams/2.5 teaspoons of SN with 100ml of water in a plastic measuring cup

7. drink solution

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
It should work. You can also read Stan's SN guide here which is quite thorough : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I'd say 100ml of water is too much. Stans guide and many other sources say 50ml - more water may cause more vomiting and take longer to absorb but seems sound otherwise

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
Stan's guide is really helpful. This is a summarized version of the instructions:
1. fast for 8 hours
2. an hour before taking SN take a pain killer
3. wait 15 minutes and take 3 antiemetic drugs
4. wait another 15 minutes and take 2 anti-acid drugs
5. wait 30 minutes and mix 25 grams/2.5 tea spoons of SN with 50ml of water.
6. drink the solution

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
Stan's guide is really helpful. This is a summarized version of the instructions:
1. fast for 8 hours
2. an hour before taking SN take a pain killer
3. wait 15 minutes and take 3 antiemetic drugs
4. wait another 15 minutes and take 2 anti-acid drugs
5. wait 30 minutes and mix 25 grams/2.5 tea spoons of SN with 50ml of water.
6. drink the solution
I like this one a lot better. It's just one day. Only issue is getting the antimietics. Any recommended pain killer? Also gotta be a way to get some antimietics easier. N still seems the preferred way. Is SN painful? Any survival stories?
it's funny that there's all these steps, meanwhile people have died from simply ingesting SN without any of these steps

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I hope I'm not breaking the rules by interrupting this thread with information that wasn't asked for, but can I just remind you that there are a number of people saying this is not a peaceful method, I hope you read the posts