• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

worldrejection

Jun 11, 2024
I won't mention the name of the marketplace, but it's not at all hidden and very easy to find if you search for places to buy SN in polish. If you search for SN on the marketplace the first 2 results that will show up will be from the source called reliable by many members here, starting with B. The third one is from one that starts with W.
It just seems a bit too easy... There's even reviews saying stuff like "After all, something that works, effectively and humanely." and "He kills".
I plan on ordering to a neighbouring european country. Has anyone else ordered from here? And did you use a burner phone/SIM and pay on delivery, or just order?

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
It is that easy, now that you know the brand names you could search that plus the chemical formula name in something like google and find other places that sell it to verify if it's legit.

Upvote 0
W

worldrejection

Jun 11, 2024
Update: I see they don't actually ship here. I went to their help page to change the currency, and saw that I also have to manually change the shipping country. There is another producer on the same website with the initials "HS". Anyone know if they're good? Also can someone PM me alternative websites?

Upvote 0