N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am not sure about me. I am a free rider on many issues. My family raised me that way especially on economical and societal issues. I cannot remember that I ever actively protested on the streets. I don't like crowds anyway and I have kind of social anxiety.

I have made some activism online but pretty superifical. Something huge had to happen so that I really start to protest on the streets. I feel way too insignificant anyway. I cannot even save my own ass. I cannot start fighting to save the world of climate change, to fight for equality and freedom. My resources are very limited. And I use 95% of them to do my duties and to stay somewhat stable which is extremely complicated.

I think I might kill myself due to poverty. But I would feel way too embarassed to openly admit that I am affected. I think I would rather kill myself.

One example I could imagine the most. If Germany would be on the brink of becoming a dictatorship again. I am very convinced of democracy and I really value it. I think my life would be way worse without it. I got another idea. Maybe if they would want to end the interne . But that is pretty unlikely as a scenario

Protesting for assisted suicide?
Well I think I am also too ashamed for that. Moreover if my potential boss would know that I might be fired. I thought about becoming a right to die activist though I don't like the spotlight. And I read many pretty nasty and disgusting comment on videos of right to die activists and I am quite sure I could not handle that.

Is there anything you would protest for on the streets?

Reactions: katagiri83
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No I'm too lazy. But if I thought it would achieve anything I guess there are a few things I'd protest for. Better healthcare. Right to die. Less tough rules on drugs and nightclubs. But protesting does fuck all

Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
The right to die. Legalize assisted suicide!
I can see myself demonstrating for that. Otherwise, no.

Reactions: Georg
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
not anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Not really anything. I figure nothing will change and it's just a way to give someone power while using the protestors as oblivious lackeys. Some things I would sign a petition for or what not but I'd rather just check out than stick around long enough to see something come to pass that I might protest against.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I am not sure about me. I am a free rider on many issues. My family raised me that way especially on economical and societal issues. I cannot remember that I ever actively protested on the streets. I don't like crowds anyway and I have kind of social anxiety.

I have made some activism online but pretty superifical. Something huge had to happen so that I really start to protest on the streets. I feel way too insignificant anyway. I cannot even save my own ass. I cannot start fighting to save the world of climate change, to fight for equality and freedom. My resources are very limited. And I use 95% of them to do my duties and to stay somewhat stable which is extremely complicated.

I think I might kill myself due to poverty. But I would feel way too embarassed to openly admit that I am affected. I think I would rather kill myself.

One example I could imagine the most. If Germany would be on the brink of becoming a dictatorship again. I am very convinced of democracy and I really value it. I think my life would be way worse without it. I got another idea. Maybe if they would want to end the interne . But that is pretty unlikely as a scenario

Protesting for assisted suicide?
Well I think I am also too ashamed for that. Moreover if my potential boss would know that I might be fired. I thought about becoming a right to die activist though I don't like the spotlight. And I read many pretty nasty and disgusting comment on videos of right to die activists and I am quite sure I could not handle that.

Is there anything you would protest for on the streets?
Honestly I would gladly protest for assisted suicide on the street, I wouldn't feel ashamed of it because there is a literal and genuine need to legalize it in my opinion. People are getting older where I live, and they are also getting sicker. We don't have enough health personel to take care of them or even feed them. A lot of them specifically say that they want to die, but they can't because they can barely move or have demensia and are stuck inside a nursing home all day where they don't get taken outside. I'd start protesting for letting those have a worthy ending to their life on their own terms when they want it, then protest for legalizing it for younger people who have mental health issues and so on. I feel passionate about this issue and ethically I feel like it's the right thing to do. Death is such a personal thing, you should be able to decide when you want to leave this place, why do other people who don't know us decide in what situations we can voluntarily leave or not?

imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I guess the right to die as many others have suggested? While I have my opinions on other topics I can't say I care enough to actively campaign to have them implemented. If I'm miserable, why would I fight for a world I thought was better if I knew I wouldn't be happy in it? Misery loves company after all and thus I am apathetic to the political happenings around me, happy to let it play out no matter its course.

Last edited: