• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
hi everyone,, call me weak or stupid but im still afraid of how my family will act or how i might affect them after i ctb... i know they won't be hurt mentally or emotionally but im afraid that i will accidentally leave behind big problems for them that i could have better prepared for before going,,

does anyone have any ideas or know of things that should be done before ctb? im very very introverted and i don't know many things so it's hard to even know where to start- all i really know is art if im going to be honest that's all i ever did in life was draw... i don't know if there's things i should register for or do before leaving that could make things easier for everyone when im not here...

if i were to sum me up as a person to help explain to everyone why i need help like this, it would just be someone who stayed inside all the time and just drew a lot and doesn't know alot of things socially, i never leave the house, i work at home even and a lot of my friends called me weird or too innocent, hopefully this helps others get a better idea of why i need information like this...

if anyone has any ideas or suggestions of things to do before going please feel free to reply or dm me (i have come to learn people prefer to speak privately which is okay i understand)

also i know i said so before in another post but im also looking for a method still, i have a job so i can afford things if i just know what to buy !!

Reactions: doggiesarecute
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Technically I would wipe out any data that you don't want found. This site and any others you would like to die with you. Some like facebook have something you can do to authorize someone to shut down your page, check other sites like discord and such for that as well. Any thing you control like bank accounts, if you want the family to do something with that money you should leave a note at least to say "give my money to the animal shelter" or whatever. They can still f* you over but some will do it. You could list account numbers for utilities and subscriptions so they know what to tell someone to close those, they'll have the death certs to send but would have to dig through papers to find account numbers, remember they'll be dealing with business bureaucracy. This just stuff I'm doing and I"m in the US, so you may have different things. Because I'm me I will list logins to legit sites so they can close my accounts and at least stop bounced emails (I'm in IT and nerdy about that stuff, some IT guy would probably say "Yeah! Finally someone cared enough to do this"). If you have loans figure out what will happen to it, return item to the bank, let others pick up the payments, etc. My wife had to repo a car that the families son took gun to the head in. She was crying explaining to them the bank would still come after them even if they gave up the car (difference of car sale at auction vs loan amount) vs trying to sell it privately. Feel free to DM me if you would like. I'm no expert but kind of anal on these kind of things so maybe brainstorming it would help.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Technically I would wipe out any data that you don't want found. This site and any others you would like to die with you. Some like facebook have something you can do to authorize someone to shut down your page, check other sites like discord and such for that as well. Any thing you control like bank accounts, if you want the family to do something with that money you should leave a note at least to say "give my money to the animal shelter" or whatever. They can still f* you over but some will do it. You could list account numbers for utilities and subscriptions so they know what to tell someone to close those, they'll have the death certs to send but would have to dig through papers to find account numbers, remember they'll be dealing with business bureaucracy. This just stuff I'm doing and I"m in the US, so you may have different things. Because I'm me I will list logins to legit sites so they can close my accounts and at least stop bounced emails (I'm in IT and nerdy about that stuff, some IT guy would probably say "Yeah! Finally someone cared enough to do this"). If you have loans figure out what will happen to it, return item to the bank, let others pick up the payments, etc. My wife had to repo a car that the families son took gun to the head in. She was crying explaining to them the bank would still come after them even if they gave up the car (difference of car sale at auction vs loan amount) vs trying to sell it privately. Feel free to DM me if you would like. I'm no expert but kind of anal on these kind of things so maybe brainstorming it would help.
Hi @Grav ,
Perhaps you may know the answer to this.
I plan on ctb soon, and the only real debt I have is a car loan
I still have about three years to pay off. When I ctb, that car loan does not transfer to a next of kin does it? Like a sibling? I know I probably used her as a reference on my loan application at the dealership. I'm in the US.
My death will already be a burden, I'm not wealthy at all. But I do think about the car loan situation quite often.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I still have about three years to pay off. When I ctb, that car loan does not transfer to a next of kin does it? Like a sibling?

My wife had to deal with this. So if the loan is only in your name (no co-signer) the bank will repo it and that's that since your credit rating won't matter. If you have a co-signer then that person owes the money. If they let the bank take the car the co-signer will then be on the hook for the difference between what it's sold at auction for and what was owed. She had a case where the guy ate a bullet in the car and the parents were all for letting the repo happen and she had to explain what the bank will do and they would be better off selling it if they can as they'd get more $$ than the bank will auction it for. The parents did appreciate her advice. Any assets left would pay the loan but if you give away any money then not much going to the bank.