• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Apparently it's ok here to harass someone on their post seeking help - trying to talk them out of things which they really know nothing about. It's not ok however to get mad at people for it.

I've been warned that I'll be banned. I self harmed all morning because of these comments, but I can't respond the way I want to.

Try to stop assuming you know everything about a person. It's hurtful and makes me feel so alone I could just rip myself to shreds. You all want understanding, but then you act like this...

(Obviously not everyone, but a lot of you... some more than once...)

We all whine about people being vigilantes with the suicidal, then we do it to each other. Thanks for making this harder for me.
First off I wasn't being offensive with my comments I don't know how many times I sympathized with your situation by understanding how unbearable life can be. Second, saying you self harmed because of my comments is rediculous and trying to elicit sympathy IMO. I gave you advice you asked what you should do I asked if it was possible to wait it out until they were older or set up some sort of fund. You decided to tell me to go fuck myself and that I have no idea what I'm talking about when I have more experience on this matter than you having a parent kill themselves.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Apparently it's ok here to harass someone on their post seeking help - trying to talk them out of things which they really know nothing about. It's not ok however to get mad at people for it.

I've been warned that I'll be banned. I self harmed all morning because of these comments, but I can't respond the way I want to.

Try to stop assuming you know everything about a person. It's hurtful and makes me feel so alone I could just rip myself to shreds. You all want understanding, but then you act like this...

(Obviously not everyone, but a lot of you... some more than once...)

We all whine about people being vigilantes with the suicidal, then we do it to each other. Thanks for making this harder for me.
No one harassed anyone here. Not in this thread, at least.