phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Lately a lot of people are ordering SN from TIG. Did somebody do a proper (not blood) test? Are there some recent confirmed ctb with it?

B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023
Bump. Someone mentioned it failed their nitrite stick test

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Damn. Could you find the thread?

• Hugs
Reactions: phersper
B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023
Damn. Could you find the thread?

Reactions: soleil
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
While I have never done an aquarium test, @ToTheTwillight did. After switching to distilled water, the results were more in favor of the TIG SN being legitimate.

Link to post.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Decided98, imonadeadline, ToTheTwillight and 1 other person
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
Exactly. I got the same papers with my order: one which said it was quality SN and another sheet which said it was sodium chloride. Thank you for responding (and apologies for quoting you without permission), but I felt your test was a valid counterpoint to recent posts saying TIG SN won't work. While I haven't seen specific evidence of a TIG CTB, there seems to be some evidence it is pure.

I suppose I could be the guinea pig but would then not have the satisfaction of coming back and saying "Told you it might work! I CTB'd last night!" Also, the alternative of it not working would be a major drama in my life as it stands right now. My "not ready for CTB" status makes me an observer who merely wants to put together an informed decision if the time ever comes.

Reactions: hevlalab
SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
You may want to take a look here, there was some concern it wasn't pure because the papers said it's 94% Sodium Chloride, but some tests and results kind of suggest otherwise. I'm still not a chemist, but heard from others who are more expert on the subject that it works

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-from-tig-or-ff.116525/page-2

Sorry to quote you an unrelated thread. It looks like you sent me a private chat. I was unable to open it and it seems to have disappeared. Can you send me a message again? I'm unable to view your profile because of your privacy settings.

situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 119442
Just tested my SN from TIG. Followed the Vizzy bible. Doesn't look like it quite makes it to 10. :-(
I also just ordered from a google search (edited) source.
I am in a terrible situation and need help. Been a member since March. I'm 40 and totally ready to go. Could someone so kindly dm me another reliable source for SN.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Sorry to quote you an unrelated thread. It looks like you sent me a private chat. I was unable to open it and it seems to have disappeared. Can you send me a message again? I'm unable to view your profile because of your privacy settings.

Thanks for updating me @SentimentalTrip, I was unaware that my profile was private, but I believed I set it so members only can view it now. Let me know if you can see my message. I'll send again to check if you received anything