• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
I did test it and it doesn't color pink/purple but yellow. I did several tests and it was constant yellow!

My guess is that the SN in this product is only 4 - 6 % and the rest is just ordinary table salt (Sodium Chloride) for 94 %.

Sorry guys, you better look elsewhere.

G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I did test it and it doesn't color pink/purple but yellow. I did several tests and it was constant yellow!

My guess is that the SN in this product is only 4 - 6 % and the rest is just ordinary table salt (Sodium Chloride) for 94 %.

I heard other people tested it and said it's fine. When did u buy yours?

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
I heard other people tested it and said it's fine. When did u buy yours?
I bought it a couple of months ago and tested it with Quantofix, followed their instructions and it always turned yellow instead of pink/purple.

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Are you sure it's fake? Maybe the test was faulty or you've got a bad batch cuz I heard tig was reliable

G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Other members had the same test results with SN from TIG and asked me for another source.
Really? I saw ppl that had good results from testing. Can u direct me to their posts?

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Honestly I'm not sure myself, but I have been told the TIG is a viable source that has good purity. That said, I'll definitely abstain from offering it as a source until further confirmation

Reactions: Eternal Sleep!
S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
Is this true? I've been saving my TIG SN supply to use until later. Is this true? Its fake?

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
i did a blood test and it turned brown in a couple of seconds. but now im quite scared of failing my ctb attempt.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
i did a blood test and it turned brown in a couple of seconds. but now im quite scared of failing my ctb attempt.
The blood test tells you nothing about the purity percentage, but only that SN is present in the substance.

• Informative
wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
The blood test tells you nothing about the purity percentage, but only that SN is present in the substance.
i think im still gonna attempt ctb with it because no other source ships to saudi

Last edited:
S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023

Did you use tap water or distilled water? Tap water messes up the result

pidgey

pidgey

Aug 9, 2023
I recently ordered sn from tig and was waiting for it to arrive.. Is there another supplier that delivers to US? I would greatly appreciate it if someone can pm me a reliable source 🙏

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
This is really disappointing. I spent the only money I had on it and I guess I can only use it for curing meat now.

One other frustration with TIG was that I ordered several 10 g packages of SN so that I could test 1 while keeping the rest pure, but they combined my order into 1 package. Really annoying. I don't want to open it unless/until I intend to use it. Now idk if it is a complete waste.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
Can you post a picture of the test?
No, I throwed them in the garbage can already.
Are you sure it's fake? Maybe the test was faulty or you've got a bad batch cuz I heard tig was reliable
Maybe I did something wrong or it was a bad batch, I will do a new test soon with a different batch just to be sure.
Is this true? I've been saving my TIG SN supply to use until later. Is this true? Its fake?
It seems that way but I'm not 100% sure, I will test again soon with a different batch in a different manner. 😉
So where in the world can I get SN? I live in USA. This is more difficult than I thought. Was planning on using TIG soon
There are still a few a different sources I know off.
Did you use tap water or distilled water? Tap water messes up the result
Both, but I will test 1 time again just to be sure with a different batch.

Last edited:
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
So I tested the TIG SN again with a different batch using distilled water and the result was the same, again yellow instead of pink/purple.

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Of course they don't bother to prove their claims. And the other user who said it 'wasn't proven through posts'. I'll be testing it soon so everyone can have peace of mind.
annoying, yeah. but thank you. I had TIG SN but had it confiscated. the safety data sheet said it was 95-97% NaCl and 3-5% SN.

I've only seen people "confirm" TIG SN via blood test. but this will only confirm there is SN present. not the amount.

I'll appreciate hearing the results of your test to see how narrowly I missed my CTB ;~;

Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
Of course they don't bother to prove their claims. And the other user who said it 'wasn't proven through posts'. I'll be testing it soon so everyone can have peace of mind.
Any updates on this test?

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Hi, can someone please pm me with the link for TIG? Thank you