L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Wondering if there are any finance professionals lurking on this site. Seems there are a lot of "Wall Street" types you ctb. These guys are usually wealthy and highly educated but still wanna pull the rip cord. There have been a lot who taken their own life recently usually by jumping and for no apparent tangible reason (I have excluded those with illness)

Reactions: _smile_
neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
this is a little nitpicky, but you said the articles you complied are about people that comitted with "no tanglible reason", but in the first article, the guy was being accused of a crime which was most likely his reason. just pointing it out!

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
This gives me hope that I can jump! If they could do it, so can I.

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I know of several members here who work in finance, myself included.

Reactions: livinginhellnation
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
this is a little nitpicky, but you said the articles you complied are about people that comitted with "no tanglible reason", but in the first article, the guy was being accused of a crime which was most likely his reason. just pointing it out!
It's a misdemeanor…. Hardly worth ctb for…

But I guess he has deeper issues

No … but just interested to see these people who have money and highly educated still want to ctb… am I missing something ?

neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
It's a misdemeanor…. Hardly worth ctb for…

But I guess he has deeper issues

No … but just interested to see these people who have money and highly educated still want to ctb… am I missing something ?
when you're a rich person with a reputation to uphold, a measly misdemeanor could (quite literally) mean life or death ....