bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
before I was properly medicated, I had no issue with SI. I took a big OD with no problems (although tbh I did call for help afterwards because I got scared), and I had no problems jumping onto live train tracks waiting to be hit + other acts.

Since being on meds, I have moments of the complete inability to attempt without problems. It isn't all the time, but I feel like this even though I feel as bad as I did I inmedicated. Is this even a thing?

I feel like coming off my meds could be a good plan.

I have achieved nothing in my 22 years alive and I just don't want it anymore.

I know I can CTB regardless, but every so often these feelings happen.

I may just be insane but idk.

Reactions: cali22
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
could be tbh, also depends on what the meds are. might wanna b careful w tapering down, brain zaps are hell.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If you're not feeling as suicidal, maybe you are getting better?

Only you can know what you want. Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
could be tbh, also depends on what the meds are. might wanna b careful w tapering down, brain zaps are hell.
lithium lamotrigine
If you're not feeling as suicidal, maybe you are getting better?

Only you can know what you want. Good luck whatever you decide.
definitely feel as suicidal, I just think that sometimes it feels impossible. It could just be that I feel really scared about the process & how it 'feels' to be dead and I can't get that out of my head lol.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Psych meds usually list suicide as 1 of the major side effects. Makes you wonder why they prescribe them for people who are already suicidal. I don't wonder. It's because they really want you to commit suicide. If you take a critical look at how mental health racket operates. They lock you down in a horrible place where you can't properly bathe or shave or groom yourself. That's not good for your mental health. Some or maybe most now will not allow you to smoke if you're a smoker. It's so horrible you will say any lie just to get outta there. You will tell them you no longer are suicidal even if you are more than ever. Then they say and write in your chart "he was feeling better when we released him, he responded well to our treatment. We are a success. Hooray for us and aren't we great we saved a life" Meanwhile you're actually feeling worse than ever because the people who are charged with helping you actually did the polar opposite and you're now extremely reluctant to ever seek any kind of mental health treatment voluntarily. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis you'll feel like nowhere to turn and quite likely you ctb. Your psych meds increase this probability. Again mental health racket wins. More suicide means more money. If suicide rate were to drop near zero the mental health establishment loses significant revenue. So they have a financial incentive to perpetuate and promote suicide is what they actually do.