• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

QuartziteGlitter

QuartziteGlitter

Forgotten shard
Apr 27, 2023
Hello, dear friends. I hope these holidays have been gentle and a bit less gloomy to all of you.

To me they have not. I'm set on taking action as soon as possible; however, my previous method is not available for personal reasons. I remember that apple seeds have a certain amount of cyanide in them, though, and I was wondering how many would I need to eat to cease my bodily functions reliably?

I have no idea how painful cyanide poisoning will be, but as long as it's somewhat quick (i.e no time to go to the hospital or be helped) I'm 100% in. So anyone who's got an idea here, please help me. If there's any other methods I could try that wouldn't imply importing materials from abroad, please let me know as well.

The most heartfelt thanks to all.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
poisonous seeds
A lethal dose of hydrogen cyanide may be around 50–300 mg.

Apple seeds have the potential to release 0.6 mg of hydrogen cyanide per gram. This means that a person would have to eat 83–500 apple seeds to develop acute cyanide poisoning.

CrystallicEyes

CrystallicEyes

running away from my problems, as per usual
Oct 24, 2023
I remember that apple seeds have a certain amount of cyanide in them, though, and I was wondering how many would I need to eat to cease my bodily functions reliably?
I did a bit of light research, and supposedly you'd need about 150 apple seeds in order for there to be a risk of cyanide poisoning.

Here's the website I found it from, although take this with a grain of salt, as I'm not 100% sure if this source is reliable.
https://www.britannica.com/story/can-apple-seeds-kill-you

B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
I believe cyanid poisoning is extremely painful and as stated above, you'd need an insanely amount of apples to do that.

QuartziteGlitter

QuartziteGlitter

Forgotten shard
Apr 27, 2023
poisonous seeds
A lethal dose of hydrogen cyanide may be around 50–300 mg.

Apple seeds have the potential to release 0.6 mg of hydrogen cyanide per gram. This means that a person would have to eat 83–500 apple seeds to develop acute cyanide poisoning.
Most sincere thanks. It does seem a bit absurd to proceed this way considering the amount, but perhaps I could grind them down to a more manageable form?
I did a bit of light research, and supposedly you'd need about 150 apple seeds in order for there to be a risk of cyanide poisoning.

Here's the website I found it from, although take this with a grain of salt, as I'm not 100% sure if this source is reliable.
https://www.britannica.com/story/can-apple-seeds-kill-you
I see... So it would indeed take hundreds of them to be a safe method. Do you know of any other sources of cyanide maybe?

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Ive heard nutmeg is quite poisonus and can result in death. Don't know if it's been linked to any suicide though.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Castor Plants
Purple Nightshade
Oleander
Doll's Eyes
Strychnine Tree
English Yew
Water Hemlock
Wolfsbane