• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
There is only one way to lose weight, that being having higher calorie expenditure than calorie intake.

Reactions: Venessolotic and mossyfox
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
If anyone is interested in this topic, the only truly effective method is a combination of clenbuterol, oxandrolone, sports and a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet. I am an expert in pharmacology)) - I conducted many experiments on myself)) with the exception of one experiment - an attempt ctb with digoxin was unfortunately not successful.

Reactions: divinemistress36
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I know its not healthy but what works for me is smoking instead eating

Reactions: Venessolotic
G

girl2910

-
Jan 2, 2024
I'm trying to lose weight before I kill myself

Reactions: Venessolotic and divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I lost a lot of weight on a low carb diet. Basically- lots of vegetables and lean protein and only complex carbohydrates in small amounts at breakfast and lunch. (No white bread, flour etc.) I followed: The Food Doctor diet.

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Its not healthy, but I am sort of starving myself every day. It is actually not really starving, because I eat a half meal (no bread, no bread like stuff, no candy, no sweets; vegetables, fruits and meals with vegetables). I also drink more water than usual. I actually started to lose weight (I am also doing for ctb, I hope I can lose the amount of weight that I want in this roughly 2 months, it will make my suicide easier succeed for sure).
You don't actually need to starve, as others said, eating less also works I guess. But drink more water, it helps with losing weight.

R

Readytogohome

May 25, 2023
Keto diet is great for weight loss. 👍

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
If anyone is interested in this topic, the only truly effective method is a combination of clenbuterol, oxandrolone, sports and a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet. I am an expert in pharmacology)) - I conducted many experiments on myself)) with the exception of one experiment - an attempt ctb with digoxin was unfortunately not successful.

Digoxin is very deadly, how much did you took it?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm starting topamax which is used for seizures but it makes me loose my appetite
I'm starting topamax which is used for seizures but it makes me loose my appetite so going to try it for appetite suppressant

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
You need to be in a calorie deficit. Its that simple. Find out your expenditure total for the day and subtract 600 out of it. Then everyday when cooking count each calorie and make sure you dont pass the given amount of. Read labels. Drink tea. No sugar no gluten no bread/wheat. No more eating after 6pm. Make sure to work out at least 30min a day. Cardio and strength training mix. Walk 10,000 a day (go for one hour walks or if you have things to go to during the day walk instead of using transportation).

Reactions: karmaisabitch and divinemistress36
RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
Hello
I am planning to ctb in January next year but I am overweight 95kgs..I want to start reducing weight for my method to work...what are the ways.
Eat more filling and lower calorie foods! I watched my 5'3 dad lose 400 pounds over my childhood and he's kept it off for 15 years now! Calories in calories out, you must eat less than you expend every day, so try to calculate how many calories you need and simply eat less than that! blend up some frozen strawberries instead of having ice cream, get rice crackers instead of chips, eat a lot of protein! Wait several hours before breaking your fast. Completely remove fast food from your diet, it's not tasty anyways. Exercise only makes up like 5% of weight loss or something like that. Daily walks can help regulate mood so I would always recommend exercise for mental health, but diet is the main thing to change in order to lose weight.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, AlexYaBoy and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Hello
I am planning to ctb in January next year but I am overweight 95kgs..I want to start reducing weight for my method to work...what are the ways.
Diet like healthy no carb

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
As a recovered anorexic, I can tell you nothing works better than starvation.

• Hugs
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Apart from a lower caloric intake per day, you could try Keto or, be warned this this sucks, Intermittent Fasting. Keto's more sustainable, long-term.

A decent caloric defect worked for me. It's not so bad.