• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I have Marfan syndrome and have mechanical aortic root and valve, and mechanical mitral valve. Somewhere else on my aorta, an aneurysm has grown to 41mm, last time it was checked a couple of years ago. The doctors advise me to avoid doing any heavy lifting, as this can cause aneurysm to grow and possibly dissect.

Should I do heavy lifting to cause dissection? My family might assume it was natural causes, not suicide, which would be a bonus.

My worry is my dad, who didn't know he had Marfan's, died of an aortic dissection. From what I was told, it wasn't a quick and painless death. But sometimes, things sound worse in the cold light of day. When it's happening to you, there is probably a lot of shock, and going in and out of consciousness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Are you sure that will do it? What are the possibilities of surviving with a more miserable condition?

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
Yeah, you're probably right, as my dad died I assumed I would as well. Knowing my luck, I would be saved and be left with locked in syndrome (my worse nightmare). It's just been a fantasy, as it would possibly save my family the pain that comes with suicide.

Partial hanging seems like the best option for me.

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Aortic dissection have a high fatality rate but they are usually not instant. I honestly don't think this is a realistic way to go. Plus it is an extremely traumatic death. For the patient and the family.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Yeah, you're probably right, as my dad died I assumed I would as well. Knowing my luck, I would be saved and be left with locked in syndrome (my worse nightmare). It's just been a fantasy, as it would possibly save my family the pain that comes with suicide.

Partial hanging seems like the best option for me.
I'm not trying to be discouraging. I think about that kind of thing too. I've got bleeding ulcers that I have thought about just letting go untreated. But the fear of not dying keeps me from ignoring them. I'd hate for your situation to get any worse.