J

jjwtn26

Oct 7, 2022
Not much really. I guess the biggest thing that I look forward to is retiring early. I save and invest as much money as I possibly can now so that hopefully I can stop working in my mid thirties or maybe forty, the sooner the better. The only problem is that if and when I reach that goal Im not really sure what I will do. I already spend most weekends just sitting around or mindlessly surfing the internet. I can barely even sit and watch a full tv show or play a video game.

Reactions: Ineedtodie and Scythe
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Get a perfume that scents like a new book, sounds peculiar.

Reactions: Ineedtodie
Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
I used to think that there was. Now? Personally speaking, all I see I doom. Sadness, even normal people, they look miserable. What's the point of life? Getting a fancy job? Have A couple of babies and then work till we die with a crap pension. I think I don't wanna make it that far.

• Hugs
Reactions: ncmxm, Ineedtodie and Scythe
potablewater784

potablewater784

Lurker
Jun 22, 2022
Anything you look forward to in the future right now? I want to burrow some ideas and thoughts so I last a bit longer, or at least I suffer a bit less. Can be anything, maybe a upcoming game, or maybe just the weekend, or maybe something big like a graduation?
I'm looking forward to graduating college, but I have no idea what I'll do afterwards. I'll probably just end up even more depressed than I am now

Reactions: Ineedtodie and Scythe
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
The thing that immediately comes to mind for me is the day I finally work up the courage to commit suicide. I enjoy "the little things" a lot, but I think I'd enjoy dying more, to get away from all the bad things. If you were looking for something more positive, I have a little money in my Steam account for Black Friday. There's that I guess

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
next season of Mushoku Tensei

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Going on a cruise soon but other then that just my preps to CTB

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Short term, working on my best albums of the year list. Longer term, I'm traveling across the country to go speak at an academic conference, and once the announcement becomes public, I hope I'll be able to ask my unrequited beloved (an academic of sorts) for advice.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
The results of a taxi driving exam i had. Supposedly would be published officially in juniary. Other than that keep ly shit together until then 🤫. My kind of false hope i guess.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ultracheese and Rairii
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Death. Id like to try to make it another 11 months and go to SK next December, however my triggers are constant so it's near impossible to last that long. Rather just CTB and get it over with.

• Hugs
Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
Right now, sitting the exams I've been anxious for and throwing myself into acing them. It's a silly goal, especially since I'm not really seeing a future or having any hope, but it keeps me focused. Sometimes, it's just about momentum. On a smaller scale, working out. I love running.

Reactions: Regen