Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
No, I don't worry. And I couldn't care less. This site is mine only, and I've never told anyone about it. It's a safe house, therapy and the most friendly forum I've ever known.
Lots of loveS

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth, deadgirlahsatan and 2 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Nope, and I really don't care if anyone does. It wouldn't change anything for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth, Susannah and 1 other person
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
Absolutely not. I keep my mental health stuff private or at least share them with only some selected people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Susannah and deadgirlahsatan
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Never really cared. Would actually be nice if someone saw me and cared enough to say something but I doubt anyone would.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: harkovv, Isadeth, sadghost and 3 others
S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Nope not at all. I do not care about other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Not at all. Normally people in my country cannot visit this site at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isadeth and deadgirlahsatan
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I don't care. Had my photo as my avatar. What they gunna do anyways ? I'm not going to get sectioned for just being here. It's a support forum for me more than anything else.

Dito, the trouble now I can't go out as everyone recognize me, if they see your profile picture now they might section you, :smiling: we want Kermit back.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neville1
Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
Nahhh not worried at all. I'm very open with my thoughts on wanting to die. I tell my parents frequently. Think they are used to it now until the day I do it and then they will say "she did warn us she would".

Even though I'm in my 30's , my mother knows I frequent here and she said it's probably not the best place for me to be when I'm suicidal but I assured her it helps me and it's full of people who know what I'm feeling more than talking to my friends or psychologist!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Isadeth and Passersby
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I dont even recognise myself anymore. so why would somebody else

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Isadeth, Deleted member 18655 and 2 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Pretty sure i'm the only one in my family that even knows that this site exists. So I think i'm good.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Nope. I try not to post any identifiable details about myself or my location, so I doubt anyone could possibly recognize me

Reactions: Green Destiny
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
A small part of me is constantly paranoid about this.. realistically it would be surprising if someone did though and I really doubt it

Reactions: Deleted member 18655
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I've been kinda worried that someone irl here might go here and recognize me even tho there's almost no chance of it happening I still have it on the back of my mind everytime I talk to someone here or post something. I don't reveal much of my info about my actual self cause then I'd be more recognizable, also saw a post asking to show off some tattoos and I'd love to but then again someone might immediately see it's me heh.

I'm careful what I post here as well. I won't post any pics, age or where I work. I don't think anyone I know would be on here anyway but I am cautious. If someone really knows me, I don't know if they would figure it out or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph
R

ryla2090

Student
Feb 22, 2020
I've been kinda worried that someone irl here might go here and recognize me even tho there's almost no chance of it happening I still have it on the back of my mind everytime I talk to someone here or post something. I don't reveal much of my info about my actual self cause then I'd be more recognizable, also saw a post asking to show off some tattoos and I'd love to but then again someone might immediately see it's me heh.
Nah, I've made sure to not leave any personal details that might lead them to find out that it's me. Also, none of them know that I'm even in sites/forums like these.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i've tried to be careful about what details i post, but there's a chance somebody might recognize me. most people i know aren't openly suicidal, so the chances of them looking up how to ctb are low, in my opinion. that being said, if they did find out i was on this site, i'd at least hope they keep their mouth shut.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe. Some of the details I've shared would make it clear to someone who knows me but they'd have to actively be looking for me here because there's no way anyone I know would even stumble on this site let alone read it extensively enough to find me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isadeth, Mila and deadgirlahsatan
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't got anyone who cares enough to look for me. My parents are elderly and not the most tech savvy, I lost all my friends and have no other family. Unless you're posting personal information about yourself or someone goes through your browser history then there isn't much chance someone will find you here. But I understand the concern.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Isadeth, Mila and deadgirlahsatan
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, that's why I am a little more tight-lipped with the information that I give out here. It's not in-person recognition that I'm worried about but cross-platform recognition. Also, with the development with AI they can tell who you are just by how you type. I can't get around that so I just accept it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and deadgirlahsatan
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I think I know who you are ;)

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Me and another member here actually pieced it together who the other was. Ironically we're Facebook friends. Conversation in a support group made it evident to one another. It brought us closer together and now I consider her one of my closest friends. We both could open up fully about everything without judgment and it was very liberating.

However, I do sometimes fear someone else might see some of my posts and identify me. But, if it happens it happens. It's not ideal, but I rather be here and be honest. Especially if I want true advice.

• Wow
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Precisely why I've made an all new email from a mail site I have never used and have thought of a username that is so not my style. :sunglasses:

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure that someone will eventually recognize me because of my avatar — black dog was my sister's pet

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
No very unlikely anyone I know would be on here, plus I've avoided too many details about my self. Also I don't really care.