• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Was doing some research on diphenhydramine. The fatal dosage occurs at about 20mg/kg and/or at 1.5g. I weigh ~50kg so about a gram is what I'd need at the bare minimum. The more the better(?) I use 50mg pills, so probably around 30 pills is what I'd take. This would be combined with alcohol unless that's a bad idea.

For anybody who's OD'd before and had bad experiences, any suggestions on things that I shouldn't do to mess things up? I was planning on doing it on Sunday night since it'd be the last time I spent with some people I know so no big rush.

And before some of you who have seen my posts before ask "what happened to you using a gun?" The DMV is a piece of shit so I can't get my license updated till next month when I finally get proper documents. Then there's firearms training classes (required in my state), approval from the sheriff, and it'd probably take until July for me to be able to purchase one assuming the FBI doesn't say I'm too disabled to have one.

Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
There are several recent threads on DPH overdoses. Short answer: it's unlikely to work and will be very unpleasant. A lot of reports of failed attempts with very nasty symptoms and potential for long term consequences.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
There are several recent threads on DPH overdoses. Short answer: it's unlikely to work and will be very unpleasant. A lot of reports of failed attempts with very nasty symptoms and potential for long term consequences.
I wish there was a functioning search feature on this website so I could see those threads but when I searched by typing diphenhydramine, overdose, and other combinations I found one thread that wasn't very informative so I sort of just assumed that few tried it. I'm almost to a point where I'll unironically offer to make a search feature for free since I've done so for school projects in college before.

Unless anyone else has input I'm gonna give up on this.

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Was doing some research on diphenhydramine. The fatal dosage occurs at about 20mg/kg and/or at 1.5g. I weigh ~50kg so about a gram is what I'd need at the bare minimum. The more the better(?) I use 50mg pills, so probably around 30 pills is what I'd take. This would be combined with alcohol unless that's a bad idea.

For anybody who's OD'd before and had bad experiences, any suggestions on things that I shouldn't do to mess things up? I was planning on doing it on Sunday night since it'd be the last time I spent with some people I know so no big rush.

And before some of you who have seen my posts before ask "what happened to you using a gun?" The DMV is a piece of shit so I can't get my license updated till next month when I finally get proper documents. Then there's firearms training classes (required in my state), approval from the sheriff, and it'd probably take until July for me to be able to purchase one assuming the FBI doesn't say I'm too disabled to have one.
Not comfortable helping people ctb, unless we're partners or something, but I've looked into this. 1g is nottttttt going to do it. That dose is a waste and you'll just have a really bad experience.