• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
@letmediethanks
You're definitely not the only one. I perfectly understand how you feel. I would like to help you so much. But I know that there are no words that could ease your pain at the moment.

I always knew that something was wrong with me, but I did not consult any therapists. A few months ago I experienced two most terrible losses - first my mother died, and then the love of my life left me. After that I went to psychotherapists and I was diagnosed a BPD. Now I realize that there is an explanation for what has been happening to me all these years. Now I want to leave so bad, not even because I feel lonely, but because I no longer have any attachments to life and no people who need me. I have always been afraid of being abandoned and it happened (

Reactions: azucaramargo, scales and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Morbidreality

Morbidreality

98lbs is the perfect weight
Sep 10, 2018
Bpd, bipolar, anxiety and depression here

Reactions: scales and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Thanassis

Thanassis

Morto por dentro, quase por fora
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know if I have BPD but I've dissociated before and split (black and white thinking). The dissociation could've come from gender dysphoria and alcohol/substances. I don't know what is real anymore. I was questioning my identity really hard.

I know that I have depression, autism, anxiety and other stuff. Possibly chronic fatigue syndrome.

BPD is tough and I wish I could help you guys. But we're in the same boat, I don't know how I would comfort you people.

Reactions: azucaramargo, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
hey, i feel the same … i have anxiety, depression, and bpd due to an intense longing for a love that words cant express … i have always felt that i needed to save my heart and heal all his wounds with the love i have always dreamt, wrote and drawn about ... i found it, i found the purest light cradle for my heart… but after some time it felt like the reality couldnt handle the beauty, the brightness and warmth of my love… now ? the feeling of emptiness, abandonment, loneliness has increased the hatred for myself ...i was supposed to save my heart and fill it with love … but i failed … i hate myself ...and now i think i deserve to die ..so i can finally release my heart from the suffering i caused … )); (ps. sorry for my english it's so bad i know)

Reactions: bubbletea, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others

2CropcircleUNeedHelp

Sep 23, 2018
hey, i feel the same … i have anxiety, depression, and bpd due to an intense longing for a love that words cant express … i have always felt that i needed to save my heart and heal all his wounds with the love i have always dreamt, wrote and drawn about ... i found it, i found the purest light cradle for my heart… but after some time it felt like the reality couldnt handle the beauty, the brightness and warmth of my love… now ? the feeling of emptiness, abandonment, loneliness has increased the hatred for myself ...i was supposed to save my heart and fill it with love … but i failed … i hate myself ...and now i think i deserve to die ..so i can finally release my heart from the suffering i caused … )); (ps. sorry for my english it's so bad i know)
You make your own love. It doesn't come to you unless the person wants a manipulatable, vulnerable doll.

Reactions: scales, throwaway777 and lv-gras
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
You cannot prove that it is a disorder.
It's due to trauma and we all experience it differently so not everyone has the same condition. Healing certain traumas once doesnt mean it stays healed, its a constant thing you havto do for the rest of your life and doesnt mean those ways will work.

Reactions: Aesthler, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person

2CropcircleUNeedHelp

Sep 23, 2018
It's due to trauma and we all experience it differently so not everyone has the same condition. Healing certain traumas once doesnt mean it stays healed, its a constant thing you havto do for the rest of your life and doesnt mean those ways will work.
r u sure

Reactions: scales
Radaghest

Radaghest

Oct 11, 2018
I feel very abandoned, lonely, and angry right now. just wondering if anybody is suicidal because of recently getting left by a lover or someone they trusted. Would be nice to not feel like i'm not the only person like this.
BPD, MDD, PTSD, GenAD, SocAD.
Youre not alone.

Reactions: azucaramargo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and scales
Tara2018

Tara2018

Oct 17, 2018
I had it but since my father died it disappeared, but I still have bipolar, ptsd and anxiety.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and scales
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
PTSD, OCD, Depression, Anxiety, etc here.

I hate my brain.

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I suffer from both bpd and depression, sorry for what you've been through, I hope you are okay now and have found ways to move on from such a shitty situation

G

GarageLizard

Jun 2, 2019
Aha, yes. It's quite dreadful to deal with at times.

Interpersonal relationships are incredibly difficult to sustain. It makes having a connection with anybody very difficult.

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Will read thread properly later but interested in knowing more on this, I'm in midst of diagnosed with PTSD, bi polar an possibly BPD thrown in with high anxiety

W

Willdiesoon

May 22, 2019
Undiagnosed but i have all those symptoms and i lost pretty much everybody because of that s**** over the years. I am also bipolar 1. Just came out of my second mania episode hospitalised 40 days and i'm here now because of the deep depression that follows and i lost everything. I hate my life.