• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
OK. So have had SN successfully delivered in the past, but in the last month since my last batch was confiscated, I've spent over £100 and nothing has arrived. I don't have alot of money. If anyone in the UK has had a successful delivery recently and is willing to share their source PLEASE can you DM me. I don't like not having it. I don't like how it made me feel when I "tried" a bit, but I know it would have worked if I'd have stuck to the plan and tbh I am not sure how much more I can take of trying to recover. I'm so tired. I'm so lonely and pathetic and I don't think therapy is working out. I need out

• Informative
Reactions: 4g1vvvven

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I'd also really appreciate this, good luck @Toobrokentofix

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
OK. So have had SN successfully delivered in the past, but in the last month since my last batch was confiscated, I've spent over £100 and nothing has arrived. I don't have alot of money. If anyone in the UK has had a successful delivery recently and is willing to share their source PLEASE can you DM me. I don't like not having it. I don't like how it made me feel when I "tried" a bit, but I know it would have worked if I'd have stuck to the plan and tbh I am not sure how much more I can take of trying to recover. I'm so tired. I'm so lonely and pathetic and I don't think therapy is working out. I need out
Who was it confiscated by?

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Paramedics (the last lot), my sister in law the time before and my ex the time before!
Paramedics (the last lot), my sister in law the time before and my ex the time before!
Omg. When I think of how much money I've spent on it, I probably could of just hired an assassin 😆

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Woah, three confiscations is rough, was it always attempts that alerted them to your possession?

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Woah, three confiscations is rough, was it always attempts that alerted them to your possession?
Nope. The sister in law came over from across the pond to help me settle into being out of hospital and got to the postman before me. The ex was looking for weed in my wardrobe when I was in hospital speaking to crisis team because he felt entitled. Only the paramedics took it following an attempt.
I also gave one lot to the community mental health nurse freely, who convinced me briefly that I was capable of recovering